Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hey everyone,

New member here, bought a Palm Pre in very good condition on eBay, I had the iPhone for about 2 years but the AT&T bill just got too high, then I moved on to Sprint and got a 8330 to satisfy my smartphone crave for a while, but let me tell ya, Blackberry has a long way to go.

Now I am waiting for the mail to get here, I have never been more psyched about a phone like this before, the multitasking and the OS just look so good, I've read every review and every website available about it just to get my "pre-fix" until it gets here.

I am seriously checking the USPS tracking every hour.

Thank you for the load of information here.
    hey....ya, I bought a launch-day pre and I couldnt wait for the guy to open the box. I dont know how you can stand waiting for it to come in the mail.

If you have been around here long enough, I guess you know not to expect all the apps like the iphone. Thats pretty much it though....you'll like everything else.

Oh, and my Sprint bill is $38/month with unlimited data, unlimited text, and more minutes than I could ever use. Try getting that on ANY network!
    Nice man, be sure to let us know your thoughts! i think you're gonna love it
    Welcome to the forums, Andrek. This is really a great place. You're going to love webOS, I am sure of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimobile View Post
    Oh, and my Sprint bill is $38/month with unlimited data, unlimited text, and more minutes than I could ever use. Try getting that on ANY network!
    $38 a month, how did you manage that? What plan are you on and what discounts are you receiving?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thank you everyone, should get it today.

Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    $38 a month, how did you manage that? What plan are you on and what discounts are you receiving?
    Also wondering that! $38?? I am paying $69.99 right now, everything 450.
    i wanna be a part of that deal as well!!! $38.00 a month!!??? HOW???