Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    I went to get a screenshot to take to Best Buy for some price matching, and the only Palm phone available is the Pixi.

    Add that to the fact that the stores near me are sold out or have "just one left", and this sale is looking like a good thing.
  2. #2  
    well I know for a fact that most best buys due to the poor sales of the Pre only keep on or two pre's in stock at a time. Like the Best Buy in my town only has one in stock at any time. I know cause one of my friends works in the mobile department, so maybe this is the case with the Shack too. I mean they are smaller then best buy so maybe they only keep 1 or 2 in stock.
    Last edited by dkotoric; 03/17/2010 at 07:52 AM.
  3. cgk
    cgk is offline
    cgk's Avatar
    Posts
    3,868 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    I went to get a screenshot to take to Best Buy for some price matching, and the only Palm phone available is the Pixi.

    Add that to the fact that the stores near me are sold out or have "just one left", and this sale is looking like a good thing.

    We know the Pre isn't sold out because excessive supply chain inventory is going to be key issue for analysts tomorrow.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    well I know for a fact that most best buys due to the poor sales of the Pre only keep on or two pre's in stock at a time. Like the Best Buy in my town only has one in stock at any time. I know cause one of my friends works in the mobile department, so maybe this is the case with the Shack too. I mean they are smaller then best buy so maybe they only keep 1 or 2 in stock.
    I figure that for in store, but online? I mean, surely that's right from a warehouse, yes?
  5. #5  
    Yeah I just checked on radioshack.com and no sign of the pre at all, it doesn't even come up as out of stock, it just doesn't show up at all.
    Of course the Blackberry is plastered all over their website.
  6. #6  
    I don't know if this means anything, but here in Toronto, I was in a Source (Radio Shack) and I saw a working Pre and a Bell rep standing right next to it.

    At least they're trying.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    I don't know if this means anything, but here in Toronto, I was in a Source (Radio Shack) and I saw a working Pre and a Bell rep standing right next to it.

    At least they're trying.
    That's how/where I bought mine. I recommend it over the Bell store. Not only did the Bell rep @ Source know more, they offered a better deal to me buying the phone @ full price.
  8. #8  
    I'm confused...your post is all about BB, but you say Radioshack.com in your title...
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    I'm confused...your post is all about BB, but you say Radioshack.com in your title...
    agreed. noooo idea whats going on here
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  10. #10  
    he wanted to get a radioshack screenshot to take to best buy, for price matching, but couldn't get one because they were sold out at radioshack.
  11.    #11  
    'zactkly, Daisy96. Thanks.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy96 View Post
    he wanted to get a radioshack screenshot to take to best buy, for price matching, but couldn't get one because they were sold out at radioshack.
    Oh...now that you said that and I re-read his first sentence, it makes sense!

    Context is everything I suppose.
  13. #13  
    you don't need the add just go to bb and tell them they have it for whatever amount and they can call them and verify and match the price.
  14. jephdood's Avatar
    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #14  
    I've checked 'The Shack' site routinely over the last couple of months looking at phones, and there has been more than one occasion where the Pre wasn't listed.. but then it's back on there a couple days later. So I wouldn't read too much into their disappearance.

Posting Permissions