1.    #1  
    so I activated my new palm pixi, up from the palm pre, and am using the same profile. I noticed when I signed in on my pixi, the pre signed out. When I switch back to the pre, will everything be intact, except it would sync again? Just wanted to make sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    so I activated my new palm pixi, up from the palm pre, and am using the same profile. I noticed when I signed in on my pixi, the pre signed out. When I switch back to the pre, will everything be intact, except it would sync again? Just wanted to make sure.
    I think, yes.

My wife had a Pre before me. I set hers up initially. I bought mine months later and activated it using the same email for profile (wasn't thinking) and it cut hers off.

I then changed mine to a new one and when she relogged in, all of her contacts, etc were right back as it was before.

ETA: One caveat...This was Pre to Pre. I have no idea if there are settings that are Pre v Pixi specific.
    I upgraded from a pixi plus to a pre plus and everything was set up acordingly. Using the palm profile, everything was as it was in the pixi.

So I guess the profiles are not phone specific.

A profile can only be linked to a single phone.