1.    #1  
    Hello Chaps,

Anyone else having the same problem as me? when I receive an SMS messages long words seem to be split over two lines rather than drop to next line... this reminds me of the old nokia days... [ive attached a picture]

Please help its giving more grey hairs...

Thanks

Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Willicarn247 View Post
    Hello Chaps,

Anyone else having the same problem as me? when I receive an SMS messages long words seem to be split over two lines rather than drop to next line... this reminds me of the old nokia days... [ive attached a picture]

Please help its giving more grey hairs...

Thanks

Andy
    Do you have any patches applied to the Messaging app? I notice in the pic that there's no contact icon in the message which the standard messaging app has. Must be a patch issue.
  3.    #3  
    That was a quick response!

Im sure i did when i was on the 1.3.2 but now i'm on 1.4 i cant see any patched on my downloaded list... any ideas?

Thanks for coming back so quick electronic_chicken
    I've got the same problem, it started when I applied the patch to date stamp, which I see you also have, probable cause?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    The Timestamps Fancy messaging patch will do this. I had this happen a while ago and removed it to install, the Timestamps Clean. Timestamps Clean works great.
    Timestamps & some custom themes have both been shown to cause this - consider removing the offending mod
  7.    #7  
    Judderman I feel your pain!! ....

I've reinstalled the patch THEN i removed it... THANKS TO YOU GUYS...this has worked!!

Thanks very much everyone - Pre's are the nuts!!! love the tinkering thats needed to make it totally work for the end user!!