1.    #1  
    To save mms video use internalz..go to the attachment folder, mms...you will see folders with numbers in them. The videos / pictures are in those folders. Will update with more detail when I get to a pc..

the path is /media/internal/.attachment/mms
    Last edited by PIKCACHU20; 03/17/2010 at 05:34 AM.
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
  2.    #2  
    update...forgot to say copy and paste videos to download. Of course this will not work if you deleted the videos

You can also do this easier by plugging in the USB drive mode and copy and paste from the file above into downloads. If you do it correctly you should see the video in your "video" files.
    Last edited by PIKCACHU20; 03/17/2010 at 06:41 AM.
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    is this the only way to save dem by usb so i cant do it from my phone like save attachment or something
    Quote Originally Posted by punkrockmano View Post
    is this the only way to save dem by usb so i cant do it from my phone like save attachment or something
    if u put ur pre in usb mode u should find everything they have sent u via sms in a folder called attachments
    Quote Originally Posted by punkrockmano View Post
    you could use the internalz app to copy and paste the files from within the phone without having to connect via USB