Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I'm really enjoying my Bell Pre having put more patches then you can shake a stick at on the unit and a little trial and error and a lot of help from this forum of course. A few faves Facebook chat, Mobile hotspot and 600Mhz to keep it going just to name a few. Now just to curb it's appetite for battery and get over the snail like start ups I think it would be perfection...nope not quite still need Flash. Well one thing at a time I guess.

A great big thanks to all who have posted and replied making this another fun hobby experience.
    And another satisfied customer, tell your friends, seriously do tell your friends. if it helps tell them that they also get 25% off at the sprint store for being a primer customer. which all pre owners are btw.
    And don't forget, the 2600 extended battery really gives you a lot of extra battery power. I can get two days of moderate use easy.

And how is the 600mhz patch working for you? I'd love to try it, but I'm a little scared.
    Welcome to webOS, it really is fun to tweak the Pre.
    Yeah thanks to precentral. I was going to trade in my pre. bought it right before the 1.4 update. I bought it to spite a verizon rep who said I shouldn't buy this phone! i'm glad i did. IMO: this phone is the sleekest phone on the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyelliott_rock View Post
    Yeah thanks to precentral. I was going to trade in my pre. bought it right before the 1.4 update. I bought it to spite a verizon rep who said I shouldn't buy this phone! i'm glad i did. IMO: this phone is the sleekest phone on the market.
    Lol, see it's the same in the states then, I had an O2 UK rep telling me that I really wanted an iphone. Like that was ever going to happen.