1.    #1  
    I was wondering if it's possible to save videos from a text message sent from in mpeg-4 format?
    have you tried to hold the orange button down then hitting the video, i know that works on pics but not to sure about video. but also when i get a pic from a text and hit the pic it gives me options on if i want to save it, but again not sure about video.
    Awwww,your just trying to make me jealous, MMS pictures and video, not on UK O2 :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcroft View Post
    Awwww,your just trying to make me jealous, MMS pictures and video, not on UK O2 :-(
    wow, i feel for all of yous guys man, that is not cool at all.
    1+ I was wondering how to save videos as well..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    1+ I was wondering how to save videos as well..
    dame, did not know that that was an issue. i need to have people stop sending me pics and start to send me videos lol so i can see what you's guys are talking about.
    Yep! I got some coooool vids to save.. He He
    I think she wanted to be in show business..lol
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    Yep! I got some coooool vids to save.. He He
    I think she wanted to be in show business..lol
    ggggiiiigggiiittty. lol quag
    try e-mailing it to yourself and look in downloads. Also look in the attachment folder ( use s program like internalz... I have found videos and files there... You have to dog a little and you cannot have delted them.
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    Update you can save mms videos using the above method... Of going to the attachment file under mms and copy the video then paste in downloads...
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcroft View Post
    dude, update your phone...