1.    #1  
    Are there any apps that cache RSS feeds (and download the full articles) for offline reading?
    Yes, Feeds by Delicious Morsels. I think it's $4.99 or so in the App Catalog. However, I've not found it quite so stable, or perhaps I don't understand its configuration. I use Scoop for its simplicity and overall speed, but it doesn't cache.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    NewsRoom does this. I use it everyday when my train heads underground and there's no Sprint or wi-fi signal available. It's far and away my most used app and well worth the $5. I wish more webOS apps followed in its footsteps in terms of presentation.

The only knock against NewsRoom is that it doesn't support Google Reader, which isn't an issue for me.
    Last edited by Disgustoid; 03/17/2010 at 01:50 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustoid View Post
    NewsRoom does this. I use it everyday when my train heads underground and there's no Sprint or wi-fi signal available. It's far and away my most used app and well worth the $5. I wish more webOS apps followed in its footsteps in terms of presentation.

The only knock against NewsRoom is that it doesn't support Google Reader, which isn't an issue for me.
    I checked it out on their website and blog

NewsRoom | Trileet, Inc | Apps for Palm, Android, iPhone and Sidekick
    The Newsroom Blog

Nothing about caching or offline reading, except for the Android ones. Is this a new feature?

Does anyone know of a free offline reader?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets View Post
    I checked it out on their website and blog

NewsRoom | Trileet, Inc | Apps for Palm, Android, iPhone and Sidekick
    The Newsroom Blog

Nothing about caching or offline reading, except for the Android ones. Is this a new feature?

Does anyone know of a free offline reader?
    I'm pretty certain the earliest versions of NewsRoom for webOS cached feeds for offline reading. You might want to drop the developer a message with your question on the Trileet website above--they're pretty responsive.