Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    anyone else have this problem? the phone wont go into sleep mode and when you press the power button to put it to sleep it turns back on. the only wa i can stop this is to install or uninstall an app with quick install but if the phone restarts the screen will stay on.
    Doctor it. Sounds wonky.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turmoil View Post
    anyone else have this problem? the phone wont go into sleep mode and when you press the power button to put it to sleep it turns back on. the only wa i can stop this is to install or uninstall an app with quick install but if the phone restarts the screen will stay on.

Just pull the battery, wait a minute and fire it back up. I had this happen once or twice and that fixed it for me.. .
    If that doesn't work my second action would be to use the Repair Utility.
    Then see the ol' Doctor as the last resort.. .
    Everybody wants some!..
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Just pull the battery, wait a minute and fire it back up. I had this happen once or twice and that fixed it for me.. .
    If that doesn't work my second action would be to use the Repair Utility.
    Then see the ol' Doctor as the last resort.. .
    I just ran the Repar Utility, same problem. I doctored it and it still had the same problem. The funny thing is when i doctor it back down to 1.3.5.1 it doesn't have this problem.
    I just noticed a problem with sleep mode.

I did a search on sleep mode just to find this thread, but was wondering if I should be searching on another term to see if more are having trouble to?

I don't know if I should start another thread or just state here what is going on?

I'm finding it going into sleep mode but not displaying the normal clock, like it des when you place it on the touchstone at night time.

Something is off. I'm just geting the button at the bottom of the screen to unlock the phone but still able to see my background picture which is not normal nor correct.

Rob