Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    note, gameloft has been releasing games on the palm app catalog every tuesday or wednesday night. what do you guys think will be here?
    Modern Combat, Skater Nation, N.O.V.A., or Blades of Fury would elicit no complaints from me
  3.    #3  
    any would be nice

modern combat looks exactly like cod mw, so i hope its fun
  4.    #4  
    what do the rest of you guys think?
    Frogger, Duck Hunt, Qbert....
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    +1 for Duck Hunt
  7.    #7  
    don't we already have duck hunt
    None
    I really don't care which one, I just hope the release any game! Gameloft ROCKS!!! I'm on my second time for beating Brothers in Arms and can't wait to do it again. Sure it has small quirks with some of the controls, but I have to remind myself I'm playing on my phone!! I love that game. Very challenging, action packed with awesome graphics and sounds. I would love to play Gangstar, but my 9 year old claims that one and won't let me play his file (on my phone!!! ). Let's Golf is the perfect time killer when you are stuck in a Dr.'s office, bus or something like that. Same as BIA, great graphics, sounds and just a ball to play.

Thanks Gameloft for your Chuck Norris like awesomeness when it comes to making the Pre a premier phone!!! Bring on more games!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    +1 for Duck Hunt
    +2 for Duck Hunt
    Modern Combat, Skater Nation, N.O.V.A., or Blades of Fury would elicit no complaints from me
    +1
    They make great games. I'm still playing Avatar on the 15th level and I'm impressed how long of a game it has been for $5.99 (i think?). So I can either pay for this and play an epic game, or I can purchase 3 "Quotes" apps from Brighthouse Labs for a $1.99....LOL
    Its UNO..... sob
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    The moment you start expecting something, that's when it stops... Same thing with Palm thursdays.

But hey, we got Uno....
    Last edited by Tibfib; 03/17/2010 at 11:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    The moment you start expecting something, that's when it stops... Same thing with Palm thursdays.

But hey, we got Uno....
    Beat me to it. Yeah, totally not what I (or probably anyone) was hoping for.
  16.    #16  
    From what I hear UNO is a fun game, not a fan of card/board games so not my cup of tea but I will be picking it up for a review so we shall see. I've heard it has multiplayer so that is at least a positive.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I love uno!!!
    From what I hear UNO is a fun game, not a fan of card/board games so not my cup of tea but I will be picking it up for a review so we shall see. I've heard it has multiplayer so that is at least a positive.
    Uno is a great old game, and lots of fun to play with the kids. As long as the gameplay on multiplayer is quick (unlike CardAce), I think it'll do well. CardAce is a GREAT(!) game, but it takes up to several minutes to finish just 1 hand... most people start a game because they want a fun way to pass by a few minutes here or there, and only being able to play 1 hand while waiting for everyone else at the table to act is really annoying to me.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Does UNO have 3G online play?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast