1.    #1  
    People, do your part if you want people to know how much you like your Palm Pre Plus...

User reviews matter, and there are only 16 user reviews for the Verizon Palm Pre Plus...

No more complaining about Palm's poor marketing until there are 100 reviews on Amazon.com.

Please don't let this simple and powerful tool go unused.
    Heading over to Amazon now to send in a review for the Pre (not Plus, since I don't have one). Oh, and I'll review the Pixi as well.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Heading over to Amazon now to send in a review for the Pre (not Plus, since I don't have one). Oh, and I'll review the Pixi as well.
    No reason why you can't review the Pre Plus too. Assuming you've been to a Verizon store, your experience will be helpful.

I have the Pre Plus, and you know the differences...
    Done.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    No reason why you can't review the Pre Plus too. Assuming you've been to a Verizon store, your experience will be helpful.

I have the Pre Plus, and you know the differences...
    I'd feel bad about that, like I was committing fraud or something since I have never touched or seen a Pre Plus in my life. I do know the differences though.
    doing it as well right now!!!
    Put em in for pre and pixi...it would be great if the plus owners could put some more reviews!
    just did a review on CNET
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    just did a review on CNET
    Do they let anything on there but "i luv iPhone" reviews??