1.    #1  
    The pre plus was reviewed on Attack of the Show. They gave a good review 5 out of 5. They got some things wrong though they said it runs twice as many apps as the palm pre but I heard on a palmcast that they had 50 cards open compared to the 9 or 10 i can get open on a good day with my pre. I am much happier now. When the Pre came out they kind of bashed it. Not to mention Olivia Munn is a big hater of the Pre but I think she is a crackberry user at least she doesnt follow the iphone zombies. Still love her though

Update** Just for fun I tried to see how many apps I can get open. After a reboot I was able to open 18 apps which included google maps and sprint nav, I didnt do any 3d gaming apps.
    Last edited by x_madhatter_x; 03/16/2010 at 07:23 PM.
    Damn.....Olivia Munn is wayyyyyyyyy too hot to even be talking about gadgets!!
  3.    #3  
    lol I think thats what makes her all the more hotter compared to "regular" hot women. You know the ones hot on the outside nothing on the inside.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Wow, most of their points are wrong, but glad they liked it.
  6.    #6  
    yeah there were a lot of complaints about the Pre review they did. That it didnt include all of the features of the webos software.