Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So today as i was syncing my pre to itune , i only have 2gigs left i was shocked!!!!! i guess having over 500 songs, 200plus pictures and im going crazy with these apps,,,,,pre 2 needs to come out asap!!!

Back to the question. I know i cant be the only one with a low disk space, How much do you have of free space
    5.6 gigs available.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    1.1 gigs available here!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    5.6 gigs available.
    dam thats alot, what do store in your phone?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    1.1 gigs available here!
    i thought i was bad,,,,lol
    6.5 gb left...need to put some music back on!
    5.7 Gigs available. Have 27 downloaded apps plus 2 movies.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Almost 5 gigs.
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    How many gigs?! gigs?

...but, I'll pop in a 16g microSD into it, like I did with my Palm 650, 755p, and Centro... and I'll be good to go, right?

wait. what? oh yeah, right. crap. ;-)

I didn't want to buy any more apps, games, music, books, or anything, anyway....
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    i thought i was bad,,,,lol
    jajaja I know... With 344 songs, 4 movies, 25 videos, like 40 apps and 3 games
    Last edited by SISGO; 03/16/2010 at 07:02 PM.
    6.1 gb
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    0.4 Gb... I have a lot of music :O.

Once I upgrade to a VIP grooveshark account I'll probably take half my music off.
    4 gigs, give or take. A bit more, last time I looked. 400 or so songs, probably going to do a swap tonight on those, three games, no other real apps, adding more as they come out.

I'm used to 8 gigs from my old phone, and even less on my 650 without a whole lot of swapping cards.
    I had zero left because I had a 51 part video series on how to speak french and a 90 part mp3 series. I also had the full movie of Ip Man. (definitely need to see that if you havent you can see it on youtube or torrent it.) After I installed preware I deleted a lot of that stuff so I have more room for patches. Now I have 1.8 Gigs left. Wish it had a microsd slot so I dont have to delete I can just pop in different cards.
    I have 62 apps,,30 songs and still have 6.2 also have like 40 patches.
    About 20 megs free. I've got 250 songs, plus 3.5GB of apps.
    Yo, I have 5.1 GB left. I have 86 apps, 185 songs, 2 tv shows, and 15 video clips, and a *** load of pictures.
    1.1Gb
    hehehe
    4.6gb
    3.1 gigs
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast