Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I've scanned several threads but I guess I still don't understand what scrims are, the closest I can relate it to is "skinning" what am I missing?

Thanks
    they are basically wallpapers for the native palm apps like email, contacts, messsaging, etc etc that show up in the background, the patches u see for the scrims jus allow you to replace the default wallpapers
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Hee hee. Funny enough, I was asking exactly the same question about an hour ago. Thanks!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Yes, Like has been stated scrims are just the name given to the different backgrounds for native apps. Its really just a way of theming w/o the actual themes.

I have created multiple scrim patches, Just do a search for my name and youll find all of them.
    They are very simple to use just read the entire first post and enjoy scrimming!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Thanks all! That makes it clear now... I can see I'm going to like this a lot better than having to install a complete theme (which I don't do at all....)

BTW... Do the same restrictions of removing themes before updating the OS apply to scrims?
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    Thanks all! That makes it clear now... I can see I'm going to like this a lot better than having to install a complete theme (which I don't do at all....)

BTW... Do the same restrictions of removing themes before updating the OS apply to scrims?
    no, they are patches not themes so you don't have to.
    no! These are considered patches..
    BTW I m working on some theme based scrims like an celestial theme and a superhero theme and others.. So watch for them.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.