1.    #1  
    Whenever I set an alarm and check on it in the notifications bank or look at my phone on the touchstone the notification seems to be very confused (see images.)

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any fixes to this other than a doctor.

Thank you,
    David.
    I see no images, David.
  3.    #3  
    This should do it, sorry about that.

David
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Have you tried something as simple as restarting?

bj
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Have you tried something as simple as restarting?

bj
    Yes, many luna restarts and phone restarts later the problem has yet to go away.
    I actually had the same issue last night, my wife missed work because of that. I had to delete that alarm and create another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgso View Post
    Yes, many luna restarts and phone restarts later the problem has yet to go away.
    i would run the all new webos repair utility on your phone . it could be just a simple glitch or something like that . maybe a bad install of an app or patch if you have any of them
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It could also be a bad backup, try deleting the alarm, manually running backup and then create a new one.
    yeah what he said too!!!! ^^^^
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    My wife and I have had these same issues with the alarm ever since the DST switch over. I have deleted my alarms, backed up manually, and then re-added them. Will see how it goes..