1.    #1  
    I told the lady about problems with the slider..(which i do actually have)...Problems with WiFi ( which i do actually have too)...Problems with laggy call screen ( which i dont have)..Problems with laggy lock screen (Which i dont have) and she contacted sprint and just let that.....I'm going to be getting a new phone in the MAIL! Thats awesome. I was starting to hate this phone because of the gay slider problem. I wish i could save all my text messages, but oh well, i'll get them back. She told me that no one has reported the "slider issue" to them. I find that very hard to believe, because the oreo effect is all we talk about here daily.
    Last edited by Jason Black; 03/16/2010 at 03:09 PM.
    what's the number?

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  3.    #3  
    It was earlier today, so i lost the number. But they pretty much called my house a bunch of times concerning the issue because i had a chat with them online concerning the issue, so they escalated the issue and gave me a call a couple of time, but they missed me, so they gave me a number to call them back on, but i lost it. You can call them on 1-866-750-PALM (7256) and ask to be transferred to tech support or you can just have a chat concerning the issue with them here Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Support Services
    I have the laggy call screen. Ive tried doctoring etc. Its annoying as hell. Seems like it didn't start till 1.4.
    Not to be a "PC Police" here but you said you have a "gay slider". I see nothing wrong with a "happy slider". Or if you mean gay as in homosexual as referring to it as a negative, well, that's just wrong. I'm being sarcastic and serious at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    I have the laggy call screen. Ive tried doctoring etc. Its annoying as hell. Seems like it didn't start till 1.4.
    If you have a 'laggy' call screen, have you tried the trick of simply going to your call history screen and clearing the history? It helps
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Not to be a "PC Police" here but you said you have a "gay slider". I see nothing wrong with a "happy slider". Or if you mean gay as in homosexual as referring to it as a negative, well, that's just wrong. I'm being sarcastic and serious at the same time.
    what he/she said
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    I told the lady about problems with the slider..(which i do actually have)...Problems with WiFi ( which i do actually have too)...Problems with laggy call screen ( which i dont have)..Problems with laggy lock screen (Which i dont have) and she contacted sprint and just let that.....I'm going to be getting a new phone in the MAIL! Thats awesome. I was starting to hate this phone because of the gay slider problem. I wish i could save all my text messages, but oh well, i'll get them back. She told me that no one has reported the "slider issue" to them. I find that very hard to believe, because the oreo effect is all we talk about here daily.
    You should be calling your wireless phone company. Why do people call Palm???
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberstven View Post
    I think he meant gay as in...gay.
    Gay is not a synonym for stupid, lame, dumb, or annoying. Please see below:

Main Entry: 1gay
    Pronunciation: \ˈgā\
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French gai, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German gāhi quick, sudden
    Date: 14th century
    1 a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood> b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
    2 a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows> b : brilliant in color
    3 : given to social pleasures; also : licentious
    4 a : homosexual <gay men> b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals <the gay rights movement> <a gay bar>
    synonyms see lively
    — gay adverb
    — gay·ness noun

It's called a dictionary folks. Know it, use it, love it. If you are looking for alternative synonyms, try a thesaurus. Continuing to use words like this inappropriately is the reason that it's still not safe for people to be free in a free country. Do your part to stop the stupidity, ignorance, and intolerance.

Sorry to thread-jack. Carry on.

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    So you tossed in a few lies of problems that don't exist just to make sure they sent you a new phone? Nice....real nice...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Well, all this is your opinion lol.

Have a good day.
    Sorry, wrong. If it is offensive her, it is offensive period. Please do not use the word in that context in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinPaul View Post
    So you tossed in a few lies of problems that don't exist just to make sure they sent you a new phone? Nice....real nice...
    I think the language discussion is a smokescreen for the real issue, which is what AustinPaul pointed out. The OP lied to get a new phone.
    I hope all of you are being sarcastic about the definition of gay. Cause if you think he was actually talking about it in a homosexual way then... You need to get out more.... But I'm gonna guess you'll were being sarcastic. SO hardy har har.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Sorry, wrong. If it is offensive her, it is offensive period. Please do not use the word in that context in this forum.
    He can't help that she's offended. Maybe she should have a sense of humor. As a matter of fact I find Offensive that she didn't find it funny. Time to sue!!!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    He can't help that she's offended. Maybe she should have a sense of humor. As a matter of fact I find Offensive that she didn't find it funny. Time to sue!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!
    What can i do?
    Not everyone will agree with me. I've grown to accept that, maybe she should too
    And i didnt lie. I just stated the issues other people are having inorder to get my new phone.