1.    #1  
    when I press the on off switch nothing happens there is no more click to it doesn't do anything any solutions anyone with the same problem
    you have to hold it down for a few seconds
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    oh , if it does not do anything after about 5 seconds or so ,take the phone back and get it replaced.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yeah, I had the same issue not to long ago, if it really bothers you then you should take it back and get a new one. If you really don't care then to turn off the phone you just pull the battery and then to start it you plug it into a computer via USB (this might work with normal power, I've never tried.)
    All you have to do is take the switch off carefully, put a tiny piece of ONCE folded paper on top of the contact and put the switch back on the phone.
    Trust me, it works.
    You won't have the original click, but u'll at least be able to turn ur phone off and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    All you have to do is take the switch off carefully, put a tiny piece of ONCE folded paper on top of the contact and put the switch back on the phone.
    Trust me, it works.
    You won't have the original click, but u'll at least be able to turn ur phone off and on.
    +1 i have a thread on here on how to do it...

i recommend using a tinny piece of erase off a pensil. I tried the paper but after a while it was so flat and i had to take it out. w/ the rubber it still sorta feels like a click when you press the button..

it's a very tiny peice of erase but does the job, had it in there for about a month

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    +1 i have a thread on here on how to do it...

i recommend using a tinny piece of erase off a pensil. I tried the paper but after a while it was so flat and i had to take it out. w/ the rubber it still sorta feels like a click when you press the button..

it's a very tiny peice of erase but does the job, had it in there for about a month
    Yep, i've had the paper in there for about a month now too, but i could def see that happening.
    I'll use the eraser trick when the paper stops working.