1.    #1  
    Is there anyway I can get a vibrate and a sound alert when receiving a text and/or an email? There seems to be only one choice when I go to preferences.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    got to sounds and ring tones, and select from ringer switch on menu "sound and vibrate" thats all
  3.    #3  
    Ok I see the option for the text, but for the email there is not a choise for both. Also, I have the option set for a vibrate & sound on my text, but when I get a text, I only get a sound.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    when you open sounds and ringtones app you will see on top "ringer switched off" and then below it "ringer switched on" right under it is "rings and alerts" on your left and on the right it says sound with the arrow down. click on that arrow and select " sound and vibrate". this setting will apply to all - phone calls, e-mails and text notifications.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik R View Post
    when you open sounds and ringtones app you will see on top "ringer switched off" and then below it "ringer switched on" right under it is "rings and alerts" on your left and on the right it says sound with the arrow down. click on that arrow and select " sound and vibrate". this setting will apply to all - phone calls, e-mails and text notifications.
    Doesn't quite work that way on my phone. Text messages have the vibrate and sound, but email notifications do nothing at all on mine.