1.    #1  
    hello
    i created some bookmarks following these directions
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ok-cooool.html

and i would like to clean up some of the png's. Where might they be on the phone? Using winscp i searched for some of the names in the phone's directories, but it did not find anything.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    hello
    i created some bookmarks following these directions
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ok-cooool.html

and i would like to clean up some of the png's. Where might they be on the phone? Using winscp i searched for some of the names in the phone's directories, but it did not find anything.
    thanks
    Palm Applications are in:

/usr/palm/applications/ **

Other Applications are in:

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/ **

** pick the folder of said application then look for icon.png
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
  3.    #3  
    thanks. i wasnt referring to apps. I am referring to bookmarks that are created and sent to the launcher page, as showed in the link i provided.

i see some of my apps in that media/cryptofs directory, but I dont see the ebay icon I placed on the launcher page, for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    thanks. i wasnt referring to apps. I am referring to bookmarks that are created and sent to the launcher page, as showed in the link i provided.

i see some of my apps in that media/cryptofs directory, but I dont see the ebay icon I placed on the launcher page, for example.
    I see, I may have jumped the gun... I'm not sure where those are, but I slightly remember hearing that a value was changed in the browser database files from 0 to 1 or vice versa allowing them to be shown in the launcher.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here