1.    #1  
    I have 5 apps I have tried and tried to get rid of. I have searched for a solution and turning the back up off and erasing did not fix it. The apps are Bestbuy, Pandora (after the update), Tictactoe for Webos, The Weather Channel, and Where. I delete the apps every way possible (orange+app, through app catalog, even WebOSQI) and they reappear after a restart, but not the updated versions, they are past versions. I turned backup off for 24 hours after deleting them and they still came back. It is annoying that they reappear and I have to update them everytime the phone restarts. Also, they do not show up in WebOSQI unless they are updated. Any ideas? I prefer not to doctor because I do not want to lose everything (texts, call log, etc.) and start from scratch.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    did you have these apps on your phone before 1.3.5? I'm having the same issue and wondering if it's items leftover from before the emergency migration helper. i had found this thread but it is a little dated, and i'm not sure how it would affect a 1.4 device.
    Last edited by Matt3925; 03/16/2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: stupid link...
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I think I did. They are some of the first apps I got.
  4.    #4  
    Can anyone help with this problem?