1.    #1  
    ID O8F-CASY, model is P101UEU.

Photo availability is September 11, 2010.

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...%27O8F-CASY%27

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...%27O8F-CASY%27

Interesting is this model shows up in FCC, whereas the older Euro Pre is NOT certified by them...

Will try to dig more and keep everyone posted.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Screw the Plus, Palm needs to release a totally new device with up-to-date hardware! The Plus is going to be outdated in 2-3 months... No autofocus, no compass, screen size, CPU, etc.
    IPK FETCHER <-> An attempt against geo-filtering
  3.    #3  
    Actually, to be honest here, I'm not 100% sure if it's exactly the Plus here we're looking at, I'm just basing my assumption that since it carries the P101 designation it is.

One thing I'm still not clear is why does it need a new FCC application whereas the Pre Plus CDMA is just a Class II over the regular Pre CDMA, especially since the O8F-CASG is already approved. Both Pre and Pre Plus CDMA are O8F-CASC.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    One word: ELAN
    One word: Pixi Elan is the codename for the Pixi.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
    One word: Pixi Elan is the codename for the Pixi.
    Pixi is P121. So still up in the air.

Yeah, some sites listed the Pixi as the Elan though. We don't know for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Interesting is this model shows up in FCC, whereas the older Euro Pre is NOT certified by them...
    Wasn't that the P100UNA?

http://www.precentral.net/gsm-palm-p...snt-fry-brains
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    EU is P100UEU, which isn't O8F-CASG for some reason. EU users confirmed their units have no stamp mark on it.

http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...-euro-pre.html

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
    Yeah, some sites listed the Pixi as the Elan though. We don't know for sure.
    The most original was the two accessories manufacturers that posted (and pulled) placeholder images on their site, then everyone started to speculate based on the two images.

Gotta see the big picture.

Story's posted and I actually got ToniCipriani's name spelled correctly!
  11.    #11  
    Just want to chime in on one more thing, Dieter, the photo date is a nice mirror of US release date but nowhere representation of release elsewhere.

O8F-CASG, i.e. P100UNA, i.e. GSM Palm Pre North American has a date of May 10, 2010, but we all know it's on the market already as the Telcel Palm Pre.

C40