1.    #1  
    Notifications have stopped alltogether the last few days - no more little icon notifications and it seems no more updating in the email app itself. IE - I can open gmail and see I have 4 new emails but nothing in my email account. All settings are still the same.

Only thing I can possibly think of would be the Daylight Savings Time switchover but thats pretty much it.

Anyone else having this issue?
    go into email app then preferences & accounts in top left side menu . Then tap on an account you want tones and messages for ,in accounts box. Then in new message box make sure icon is turned on and just under that tap on alert and choose the setting you want . Mute ,vibrate ,ringtone , or system sound.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    go into email app then preferences & accounts in top left side menu . Then tap on an account you want tones and messages for ,in accounts box. Then in new message box make sure icon is turned on and just under that tap on alert and choose the setting you want . Mute ,vibrate ,ringtone , or system sound.
    They are still set up exactly as they were...and they worked absolutely fine up until a couple of days ago.

Updated to 1.4 a couple weeks ago and its been working fine until now.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Same thing happened to me and while annoying I fixed it by removing the account and adding it again. Luckily it only happened to my Gmail account.

I'm sure you've tried it by now, just making sure - have you restarted the phone?
    Sometimes it works miracles.
  5.    #5  
    Yeah I tried restarting the phone twice including taking out the battery - nothing seemed to work. I only have 3 email accounts so deleting them and readding is not a huge deal just a minor pain I guess.
    I had the same problem, and I found the a removal and re-adding of the account fixed it.