1.    #1  
    Thought you guys might like this. Found it while unbearably bored, getting my nightly dose of unreality on Craigslist.

Motorola Droid - $300

Selling my Droid, almost no scratches due to very little use. There's a reason for that, don't ask me. I ignore those emails. It's a Droid, it performs like a Droid. It will not play your "movies" in HD on the bus. Pervs. Wound up with this after my store sales rep refused to let me see the Pre I was in to buy. I now have a Pre Plus, which is much nicer. No, I don't know if it plays those movies in HD either. I'm married. I don't need those. Get a life. Pervs.

No shipping, no price cuts, no guarantees. If you buy it and hate it like all the other Droid owners I know suckered into buying it, don't whine to me.

Thanks for looking. Oh. Here's a picture of me in a neat hat holding the Droid. Taken by my wife with my new phone. The one that the camera can be used without a science degree.

Thanks, have a nice day!

I almost cried, that guy will never sell his Droid, but wow.........I love it.
    all I can say to that is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    "without a science degree" ha that's great!
    That's great!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    LMAO!!!! Priceless....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Now that's got me thinking... I've never used a Droid for more than 2 couple minutes at a Verizon store. For those of you with more Droid experience, is the camera pretty tough?
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Nice.
    priceless ad. We are not going to see one like that for some time again
    that is pretty funny... I had no idea that users were frustrated with the camera app. I did a quick search on youtube and saw this video:

I can see how the user can be frustrated with all those options. However, some people may like having those options - maybe Android should make an "Easy" button like my Sony Cybershot camera has. (For those users that just want to take a quick picture with auto-settings)

What I find most disturbing in this video is how this person took 2 pictures of a red tablecloth and both came out green. What's up with that and why didn't he comment on that glaring problem?
    I'm thinking that the flash was way too overbearing for that shot. The red was just totally washed out by the flash.

But yeah, personally, that looks like some camera options I would like to have...
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    LMAO! That was hilarious! I'd love to know if he actually sells it.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.