1.    #1  
    Saw this over at Everything Pre. Went to the the link for the Wall Street Journal and read how a company, Self Aware Games, makers of Word Ace, Card Ace and Blackjack have succeeded with WebOS and why they created for WebOS before that did for the iPhone. It says they make over 50,000 a month in revenue. It is a good article. It is interesting why they chose to go to WebOS first instead of iPhone's App store because their App Store is overcrowded and it’s difficult to be noticed on it.

Here is the Wall Street Journal's link.

App Watch: Seeing Success on the Palm Pre - Digits - WSJ
    interesting, this deserves a front page writeup
    "Mr. Liotta also believes that the functions that don’t exist on the iPhone but do exist on the Palm devices–like the keyboard input and multi-tasking–make the games more accessible." -- WSJ Article

Love this quote...hope lots of people see it.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  4.    #4  
    Just thought more people should see this article.
  5.    #5  
    Good news should keep going to the front. This is a polite bump. Won't do this again for this topic, but I really thought everyone should read this.
  6.    #6  
    I just wanted to mention that I posted this back on March 15. I guess the moderators don't read the posts. That's alright, as long as everyone knows that you can make money making APPS for WebOS.
    Just wanted to drop a line and say "thanks." Any success we have is due to the incredible support & word of mouth from the webOS community, and a LOT of our early players were precentral folks. I'd love to talk about what we're doing next, but unfortunately, it's not quite ready yet. I certainly hope you'll see it here soon!

seppo
    ^In all honesty, try to get this article out to as many websites (such as engadget) as you can. We need to spread the profitability opportunity to drive as many devs to WebOS as possible so more consumers enter the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    ^In all honesty, try to get this article out to as many websites (such as engadget) as you can. We need to spread the profitability opportunity to drive as many devs to WebOS as possible so more consumers enter the market.

+1