1.    #1  
    Hello,

Im having terrible bluetooth and wifi reception after the 1.4 update.

The bluetooth worked really well before the update. And the wifi reception has gotten incredibly bad as well. I'm quite sure its because of the update but i could be wrong. Anyone have any insights into the problem, or maybe a solution?

I can barely use my bluetooth. I think the range is about 1 foot! Any more than that and the bluetooth cuts out/gets choppy. I've been using the Jawbone 2 ever since I got my Pre.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Not so for me! Bluetooth and wifi reception is the same. I do reboot every night using Reboot Scheduler and have not had a problem with 1.4.
    Bluetooth seems a bit off at times, mostly fine. Wifi is HORRIBLE...it's always had data issues (dropped packets) but now AIM disconnects all the time, browser "page not found" and 3 retries later it works, Accuweather not working at times, Radiotime losing connection....all fine on EVDO though!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChilinMichael View Post
    Bluetooth seems a bit off at times, mostly fine. Wifi is HORRIBLE...it's always had data issues (dropped packets) but now AIM disconnects all the time, browser "page not found" and 3 retries later it works, Accuweather not working at times, Radiotime losing connection....all fine on EVDO though!
    I thought I was the only one with the WiFi problems!!!!!!
  5.    #5  
    Mines effed up for both. Bluetooth cuts out and is VERY choppy. Wifi is really bad as well.

Damn, it seems like a firmware issue considering everything was fine before 1.4. Don't know what messed up..