1.    #1  
    CNET readers chime in on smart phones. Top billing went to the PALM PRE PLUS!

Smartphone Favorites Based on CNET’s Readers

We live in the age of the smart phone, and there are now countless models out there elbowing each other for that special place in consumer’s preferences. Here are some of the smart phones that have taken people’s fancies… at least among those who patronize and read CNET, as shared in a slideshow.

First on the CNET list is the Palm Pre Plus, which CNET reader jamesdgodfrey swears by for its sturdy built and wonderful performance. jamesdgodfrey even sums it up in a word: “Awesome!” CNET also places it at the at the top among WebOS devices. The Nexus One, on the other hand, is regarded as a device that “enhances the Google Android family.” Among its pluses are having a fast processor, good call quality and improved voice control features.

The RIM Blackberry Bold was described by CNET reader gary-tx as “an awesome phone,” specifically mentioning the device’s battery life: “during typical daily usage with both the 3G and Wi-Fi radios on, I’m getting two to three days of use,” gary-tx shares.

CNET called the HTC HD2 as “the best Windows Mobile phone out there”. Reader Bnadaone shares that “even if you cannot stand touch screens, you will appreciate the technology that went it the HD2.”

The Nokia N900 is described as “a powerful mobile device with excellent browsing capabilities and vast customization options.” Reader rndn replaced an N810, a navigator and a mobile phone with the N900, calling it “the best mobile device I have ever seen or heard about”. He ordered one for his wife and she loved it too!

Tags: best phone, best smartphone, coolest smartphones

Read more: If It Prints, I'll Let You Know – Printer & Ink Cartridges Blog – Smartphone Favorites Based on CNET’s Readers
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    does CNET run a Top Smartphone poll like everyday now?

its cool that the Pre Plus keeps winning.

EDIT: in before you tell us again that you're disabled and using the computer is a difficult task.
  3.    #3  
    I can cut and paste ok, I just type poorly!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Poorly done blog article and CNET article as well. Doesn't really express any insight.

"The Palm Pre Plus earns its place as the top WebOS device"

Technically there are 4 WebOS devices, but in reality it's only two; it's relatively clear that the Pre would be the winner out of the non-existent WebOS competition...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.