Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried the Sena case for the Pre Plus? Just wondering what the quality of it is...This is the style case I am wanting. Not the cheapest case though...

I would post a link but cannot since I do not have 10 posts. You can see it at senacases.com. It's the ultra slim pouch.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I had not heard about this brand of case before, but I liked the looks of the lateral version. I was able to find it elsewhere for about $15 less with shipping about $3 more, so a $12 net savings. You might try looking around for the same case sold at a reseller for less. I found mine at treoden.com, but performing a quick search there for cases for the pixi, I did not find any there.

I happened to be in the market for the a case, so I bought this one, thanks for the tip.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I have had the SENA leatherskin case for a Treo and for a curve. The biggest drawback about the PRE is the lack of this case. I wish SENA would make a leatherskin case for the PRE. I can vouch for this brand's quality and durability. This can be contrasted to the break-immediately innocase. I say go for it!
    Dunno about that one, I have an Innocase from Seidio. Works nice. Gives the Pre a good feel, plus it feels better when opening/closing. And it is compatible with the Touchstone if you have one of those.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have Sena cases for both my iPod Touch and my Palm Pre...excellent quality merchandise and order fulfillment is quick....would recommend their product anytime
    I am just waiting for the Otterbox case to come out. I had one for my iPhone and loved it. My friend just got one for his HTC Hero and it is just as solid as my iPhone case was.
    I'm only seeing pouches on their website. If you like the lateral pouch, seidio has leather lateral pouches as well, but their's cost more than sena's. If you like the slim pouch, it's essentially a leather version of the pouch that comes with the phone. Is there another case that's not offered on their official site?
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    Dunno about that one, I have an Innocase from Seidio. Works nice. Gives the Pre a good feel, plus it feels better when opening/closing. And it is compatible with the Touchstone if you have one of those.
    The little teeth that hold the innocase on the PRE broke within weeks, and the holster for innocase only holds the phone when the innocase is in it. Yes the touchstone works, but the magnet's hold is weakened, often leading to an unending notification of charging. I believe the idea of this case/holster is great -and the closest to meeting my needs, but the product falls short of expectations.