Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
  1.    #161  
    I've actually tried on a number of occasions to write a review but Amazon won't let me post it until I buy something from their site.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are you kidding me? If Verizon has only sold 19 Pre Plus phones, then this viral idea isn't going to work.

If they have sold more, then why aren't the PreCentral faithful writing reviews???

I am so disappointed that we aren't leveraging the most powerful aspect of on-line community.

This is really frustrating. Quit reading this thread and go write a review!!!!!!!
    Where is the only 19? On Verizon's website I see 337 Reviews. Soon to be 338
    4670 people have looked at this thread!!! 150 plus have commented!!! How many people have done anything....seriously.......How long does it take to write a review!!!! I did mine while i was dropping the kids off at the pool!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Where is the only 19? On Verizon's website I see 337 Reviews. Soon to be 338
    At amazon....Verizon palm pre plus only has 19 reviews
    It's at 24 now soon to be 25

Your review will be posted on the site, typically within 48 hours.
    I would really like some reviews to put up on the site for this viral campaign, Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing. PM them to me please!

Also, once again, any links you can put to it, use the code
    Code:
    <a href="http://www.lifemovesfastdontmissathing.com">Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing.</a>
    We really need to get some links going, otherwise we have no control over what they see when we get people to do the search... Palms new ad is good, but its not the right thing for this, but its currently #1 on google for "life moves fast dont miss a thing"

As always, i'm still looking for ideas for content for the site...
    My current plan is to put a thing there with revolving reviews, but not including any reference to what the reviews are for until april 8th... but to do that, i need some reviews! (with first and last name and location would be nice)
    Now we need to step up even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 This is a joke....Best phone and its not getting the recognition it deserves!!!!!!!!!
  8.    #169  
    updated facebook group with 3 events
    im down....im putting it @ my facebook
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    My facebook friends join the group because they like what it says, they prob don't know that it's phone related -______________-
    Here's my idea on the Viral Campaign that could give us an extra boost and flood YOUTUBE in the VIRAL SENSE!

So hear me out.

Everybody who own a palm/pixi has 1.4 installed on their phone I'm sure! So, I think we should give this Viral Campaign a HUGE PUSH via YOUTUBE...

Here's what I think we should do. On the 25th, everybody should record a video of themselves saying....

"MY NAME IS <INSERT NAME HERE>..... LIFE MOVES FAST.... DON'T MISS A THING!"

Just a 10 or 15 second video only saying that. As soon as you record it, upload it to YOUTUBE.

Imagine all the videos that could flood youtube!!! I think this could be a great Viral Push on the social Media site (youtube) and if hundred of videos are getting uploaded, people are going to see them!

So what I think everybody should do right now, if you don't have one, sign up for a youtube account and have it ready to go! When the 25th comes, record a video saying what I wrote above and upload it immediately.

WE NEED TO DO THIS PEOPLE!

I want to hear your thoughts.
  12.    #173  
    ^ i like it

for the site, how about adding some hidden ascii art -> that is making the text the same colour as the background. Here's some ascii art I generated a second ago, you can modify the shape and size by changing the actual font size. Unfortunately, I can't change the size any smaller than this for the forums:

Code:

,::++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++::,                                            ,::::..::::::++++++++++++:::....,                   
                       ,***##@WWWWW@@@@#####################@@@@WW@@##**,,                                   .+@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@+.                
                     :##@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@##                               .@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@+              
                   ,@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@##**************####@@WWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@:                            #WWWWW#:..........::::::::+++++****##@WWWWWW*             
                  #@WWWWW#:,,.......::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+#WWWWWW@@W                          @WWW#,,.::++++++****************#########@@WWW#,           
                 WWWWWW, ,.::::+++++*****####################********+++#WWWW@WW                        @W@@:.++*******############################@@@@W#,          
                WWWWW, ,::++****###################@@@@@@@@@@@@##@######*+#WWW@WW                      WW@@:+**############WWWWWWWWWWW@@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@          
               WWWWW ,::+**##############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##*+WWW@W,                    :W@@**##############@W@#######@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W#         
              WWWWW,.:+*################@WWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+WWW@W                    W@#@*###############@W:::::::::W*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W         
             +@WWW.::**################@WW,,,,, ,,,,,,WW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+WWW@#                  :W*@*#################@#####**##:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*W@        
             @WWW::+*##################@W*@@@@@#@#####*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*WWW@                  WW*@##########################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##W        
            W@WW@:+*####################@W############W.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@WW@W                 W*#@##########################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+W,       
            @WWW++*#####################@######****##*.#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*WWW@                ,W:@@#############################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:W+       
           +#WWW:+###################################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#WWW#@               +W:@@###############################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+WW       
           W#WW#+*###################@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#WW@W               @W+@@##,##################@+#+*######@@@@@#.:@W:#*@@@@*@W       
           #@WW+*##################@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*WWW@,              WW+@@##.++++##############@**+*###@@@@@@@@@*:@.+#+@@@@#@W       
          .*WWW+*###################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#WWW#:              WW*@@@@#######################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@##W       
          +*WWW+####################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWW##              WW*@@@@#+****##***+++******+:+++****#*****+::::+:#@@@@#*W       
          @*WW@*###@@##################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@...*@@@,@:#@@@@@WW#W              W@#@@@*+********+++++*****:::::+++*****+++.:.::+++:@@@@*W       
          W*WW#*###,,,+.:@##############@@@@@@++#+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::*@@:.@+*@@@@#WW@W              W@#@@@++*******+++++++***:.:::+:+++++*++++..+:::::+@@@@+W       
          W#WW**###.@:*.*@############@@@@@@@@+++@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W*W#@#+:@+*@@@@#WW@W              W##@@@+++**#***++++++***::.:::+++++++***++..:::++:+#@@@+W       
          W#WW**####@@###############@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+#*+@**@@@@#WWWW              W##@@@*****+**######*******+**************#:+:+::::#@@@:W       
          @@WW+###@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@@@@#WWW@              W#@@@@+:::::+*#@##*#*.#:+*.*.++*:*:+***#****::::::+#@@@:W       
          @@WW+###@+++****###***++++++*******+::::+++*************:::::::::++@@@@@WWW@              W*@@@@+++++++#@@##::*@*.**:*.:+*:*.***#*+*##:.,,,,,*@@@:W,      
          #@WW*##@++***********+++++++******:::::+:++++*******++++..:.:::::++:@@@@WWW@              W*@@@W:*#*#@+###@#:@*.#.+*.*..+*++.:+@##**##:,,..,,*@@@:W.      
          #WWW*###++**********+++++++++****:::::::+:++++++***+++++..:+:+++:::+@@@@WWW#,             W*@@@@@####@*##@#####*****************#####@+,++.,,*@@@:W.      
          #WWW*##*++**********+++++++++***::::::::+++++*++++**++++:.:::::+::+:*@@@WWW#,             W+@@@W*****.*#@++++++::+::::::::::::++++++@@*,,,,,,*@@@:W+      
         ,#WWW*##++++***#****+****++++++++::::::::+++++++++****+++..:+:+:::+:+*@@@WWW#,             W+@@@W....,.+#****.**++*++++.*+++*++**.****@*,,,,,,*@@@:W+      
         #*WWW*##*******+++**####*#*#*********++******************#::::++::+++*@@@WWW#,             W+@@@W..,#+.*#@@@@#@########:#########+@#@@@*,,,,,,*@@@:W*      
         @*WWW*#@**:::::::++##@####*#*********+***************####*#::::+++:++*@@@WWW#:            ,W+@@@W...@:.*#@@@@@@#@@#####+########@:@@@@@*,::,#+*@@@+W*      
         @*WWW*#@+++++++::+*#@####.#.#@+*,+*.#*#****+.*#*#.*.##+**#*+::,,,,,,,:@@@WWW#:            ,W+@@@W..,W:.*#@@@@##@@@####*+*#######@@+@@@@*,::,,,*@@@+W#      
         @*WWW*#@++++++++:+*@@####+.:*#++.********..*.*,**...##+**##+:.,,.,,,,:@@@WWW#*            .W+@@@W,,,,,,*#@@@@#@@#@#@#@#######@#@###@@@@*,,,,,,*@@@+W#      
         @*WW@*@@++*#####++*@#@@##.#+#.#.+:*+.*.*.***.+.*.*#.###**##+:,.....,,:@@@WWW##            .W+@@@W,,,:.,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,,,,,,*@@@+W@      
        ,W+WW@*@@+###@@@@:+*##########*#********************########*+,::+.::,:@@WWWW#@            :W+@@@W....:.*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@@@@@*@@@@@*,,.,*:@@@@*W@      
        .W+WW@*@@***##*##.**#@@@########******************######@###**,.::,,,,:@@WWWW#W            +W+@@@W,,,:.,*#@@@@:@@@@@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@*,.+,,,*@@@*WW      
        :W*WW@*@@+++++++..+*#+:::::::.................:....:::::::+#**,,,,,,,,:@@WWWW#W            +W+@@@W,,,,,,##@@@@W@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@@@@@:@@@@@#,::,+:@@@@*WW      
        :W*WW##@@.........+*#*****.****++++++++ ,+++++*++***.,*****#**,,,,,,,,:@@WWWW#W            *W+@@@W,,,,,,#*@@@@##@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#,,,,,,*@@@*WW      
        .W*WW##@@.... #:#.+*############**#*#**#,*****#**#### ######**,,,,,,,,:@@WWWW#W            *W+@@@W,,+:#,+*@@@@##@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@#*#@@@@#,,,,,,*@@@*WW      
         W*WW##@@.... *@..+*@@@@@@@@@########## ######@#####.#@@@@@@**,,..,,,+:@@WWWW#W            #W+@@@W,,+:#,+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,,,,. *@@@#WW      
        *@*WW##@@.....W+..+*@@@@@@@@#@##@######@@#########@#@@@@@@@@**,.*+,:@+:@@WWWW@W            #W+@@@W,,:*:,+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@+,,.,*:@@@@#WW      
        #@*WW##@@....:W:..+*@@@@@@#*@@@@######*+@*######@#@@+#+@@@@@**,:::, ,,:@@WWWW@@            #W*@@@W,,,,,,+*@@@@WW@@@@@@@@+W@@@@@@@WW@@@@@+,++,..#@@@#WW      
        @@#WW*#@@....:::..+*@@@@@@:+@@@@@#@##@++#*####@###@@++*@@@@@**,,,,,,,,:@@WWWW@@            #W*@@@W,,,,,,+#@@@@.@@@@@@@@@*@@@@@@@@@.@@@@@+,,,,..#@@@#WW      
        @@#WW*#@@,,,,,,,,,+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@#@###@@#@#@@#@@@@@@@@@@@**,,,,,,,,:@@WWWW@@            #W*@@@W,,:+*,+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,,,,,,#@@@#WW      
        @@#WW*#@@,,,,.::,,**@@@@@@@@@#@@@#############@#@#@#@@@@@@@@**,,,,,,,,:@@WWWW@@            #W*@@@W,,::*,+#@@@**#@@@@@@@***@@@@@@@++#@@@@*,,,,,,*@@@#WW      
        @##WW*@@@:...: :..**@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++@@@#@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@**,,,.,*#.#@@WWWW@@            #W*@@@W,,:**,+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,,,,++@@@@#WW      
        @#@WW*@@@,,,,::.,,*#@@@@@@,#@@@@@@@@@@@,@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@#*,.,.,,, #@@WWWWW@            #W*@@@W,,,,,,+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,.:,,,*@@@#W@      
        ##@WW*@@@,,,,,,,,,*#@@@@@@..@@@@@@@@@@@W.@@@@@@@@@@@,W@@@@@@##,.++,:.,:@@WWWWW@            #W*@@@W,,,,,,+#@@@@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.#@@@@*,::,+*@@@@#W@      
        *#@WW*@@@,,,,,,,,,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*@@@@@@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@##,,,,,,:++@@WWWWW@            #W*@@@W,,.W+,+#@@@@.#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*@@@@@*,,,,,,*@@@#W@      
        :#@WW*@@@,,,,,,,,,#*@@@@@@*@@@@@@@@@@@@*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##,,,,,,,,:@WWWWWW@            #W*@@@W,,::,,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,,,,,,#@@@#W@      
        ,#@WW*@@@,,,,W:@+,++@@@@@#**@@@@@@@@@@@+#@@@@@@@@@@**#*#@@@@##,,,,,,,,:@WWWWWW@,           #W*@@@W,,*,@,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,,,,,,*@@@#W@      
         #@WW#@@@,,,,:.#*,+*@@@@@*@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,,,,,,,,:@WWWWWW@,           #W*@@@W,,,,,,##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,,.,:.#@@@#W@      
        ,#WWW#@@@,,,,*::*,:+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@**,,,,,#*.+WWWWWWW@.           #W*@@@W,,,,,,#####@@@@@#@@@@###@@@@@@###@@##@*,..,,,#W@@#W@      
        ,#WWW#@@@,,,,***,,:+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@**,...,*#*@WWWWWWW@.           #W#@@@W,,,,.,##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#,,,,,,#WW@#W@      
        ,#WWW#@@@,,,,,,,,,++@@@@@@@:@@@@@@@@@@@:,@@@@@@@@@@@,@W@@@@@**,.:+,,,,:WWWWWWW@:           #W#@@@W....,.##@@@@@@@@@@@@@,@+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@*,,,,,,#WW@#W@      
        .#WWW#@@@,,,,,,,,,:*@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@,,@@@@@@@@@@@#,@@@@@@**,,::,.+:#WWWWWWW@:           #W#@@@W,,,.,,#####@@@##@####+@@@########@#@#@#,,,,::@WW@@WW      
        .#WWW#@@@,,,,,,,,,+*@@@@@@,@@@@@@@@@@@@,.@@@@@@@@@@@@*@@@@@@**,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW#+           *W#@@@W,,,,,,*###############+.@############@#,..,,,#WW@@WW      
        :#WWW#@@@,,,,#.*@,:*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@**,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@+           *W#@@@W,,,..,*################@#############@#,,,,,,#WW@@WW      
        :#WWW@@@@,,,,#*.*,+*@@@@***++@@@@@@@@@+#*@@@@@@@@@@*##*+@@@@**,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@+           +W#@@@W.:..,.*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@# **+,,#WW@#WW      
        :#WWW@@@@,,,,@:*W,+*@@@@*@#@#@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@##@*@@@@**,,,,,:,::WWWWWWW@+           +W#@@@W,,,..,*#@************@@@************@@#:+*:,,#WW@@WW      
        :#WWW@@@@,,,,,:*.,+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@**,,,.,*#+#WWWWWWW@*           +W#@@WW,,,,,,##*****#********@******..******@#.**@,,#WW@@WW      
        +#WWW@@@@,,,,,,,,,+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@**,...,,,,:WWWWWWW@*           :W#@@WW,,,,,.*#@@@@@.#.:@@@@@@@@@@@@,.#@@@@@@####:,,#WW@@WW      
        +#WWW@@@@,,,,,,,,,+*@@@@@@*@@@@@@@@@@@@,.@@@@@@@@@@@WWW@@@@@**,.++,::.+WWWWWWW@#           +W#@@WW@#@@@**######@@@@####@@######**######@*#@@@@@WWW@@WW      
        +#WWW@@@@,,,,,, ,,+*@@@@@*,,@@@@@@@@@@W*:@@@@@@@@@@@#*@@@@@@**,,,,,,,:*WWWWWWW@#           +W#@@WW*******#@############@@@############@@#***###@WW@@WW      
        *#WWW@@@@,,,,:@ *,+*@@@@@@*,@@@@@@@@@@@.,@@@@@@@@@@@::@@@@@@#*,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           *W#@@WW*******##@@@@@@@#####@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@#***###@WW@@WW      
        *#WWW@@@@,,,,@,,W,+*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*#,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           ,W#@@WW*******#####@@@##***###@@@@@@########@###*###@WW@@W@      
        *#WWW@@@@,,,,W.,@,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           #W#@@WW*******#####@@@@#***###@@##@##****####@######@WW@@W#      
        *#WWW@W@@,,,,@@@:,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*,...,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           #W#@@WW**###*####@@@@@@###*##@@#@@@##****####@@#####@WW@@W#      
        *#WWW@@@@,,,,,,,,,##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##,....:::*WWWWWWW@#           #W@@@WW#**#######@@@@@@@#####@@@@@@##****####@@@@@@@@WW@@W*      
        *#WWW@@@@,,,,,,,,,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##,.::,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           #W@@@WW########@@@@@@@@@@######@@@@##****####@@@@@@@WWW@@W*      
        *#WWW@W@@,,,,,..,,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           #W@@@WW####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##***###@@##***#####@@@@@@@@WW@@W+      
        *#WWW@W@@,,,,,.,.,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*@@.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           #W@@WWW#####@@@@@@@@@@@@*******###@##*#######@@@@@@@@WW@@W+      
        *#WWWWW@@..,.,:,.,*#@@#@@@@##@@@##@@@@.@*@###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           #W@@WWW#####@@@@@@@@@@@##########@@@########@@@@@@#*@WW@@W+      
        +#WWWWW@@,,,,,.:,,*#@####@#@@@##@###@@.@####@###@#####@####@##,.,,,..:+WWWWWWW@#           *W@@WWW#######@@@@@@@@##########@@@@@########@@@@###@WW@@W*      
        +#WWWWW@@,,,,,,,,,####################@.@+@################@##,.,,,:::+WWWWWWW@#           :W@@WWW###@::@#@@@@#*+@#####*++@@@@@W*++#####@+:@###@WW@@W*      
        +#WWWWW@@,,,,,,,,,**@##################@++#################@##,...,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           +W@@WWW##@*:,+@##@*.,,+####++, ,#@@@::+++###@++:+###@WW@@W#      
        +#WWWWW@@,,,,,,.,,*#@######################################@@@,,,,,,,,:WWWWWWW@#           *W@@WWW@#@,*.,W@@@,,, ,*###.   ,*@@@  ., #@@@****###@WW@@W#      
        :#WWWWWW@....,:,:.+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@# .**:,,,:WWWWWWW@#           *W@@WWW@@@.@@*@@@@,*,,,:##@,.,:,.@@@  * +#@@@:@@:@##@WW@@W#      
        :#WWWWWW@,,,,.,,.,*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@# *:+#,,,:WWWWWWW@*           *@@@WWW@@W@.:*W@@@::....##@,,,,,.@@W ,,+.@@@@@*@@@##@WW@@W#      
        :#WWWWWW@,,,,,:,,,*#@*++++++++++++++++*@@*++++++++++++++++*@##.#*#.+,,:WWWWWWW@*           *@@@WWW@@@@@#@@@@@@.*.::###,.*@#@@@@:::::@@@@@@#@@##WWW@@W#      
        :#WWWWWW@,,,,,,,,,*##*******:##+*******@@*********,,*******@##,#*+#.,,:WWWWWWW@+           *W@@WWWW@@W@@@@@@@@@W@####@@@#@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@##@#@@WWW@@W@      
        :@WWWWWWW,,,,,,,,#*#@######+@,.@@######@@########+::#######@##*####,,,:WWWWWWW@+           *@@@WWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@@@@@@WWWWW@@W@      
        .@WWWWWW@,,,,.,.##*#@@@@@@@@..,,@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@**@@@@@@@@#*##..,,,,:WWWWWWW@:           *@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@W@      
        .@WWWWWWW*######***#@##################@@##################@#**#######@WWWWWWW@.           *@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@W@      
        ,@WWWWWWW+*********#@@################@@@@################@W#******####WWWWWWW@.           *#W@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@W@      
        ,@WWWWWWW**********##@@@@@WWW@@######@@@@@@@@@@WW@@@@@@@@@@@###*****##@WWWWWWW@.           *#W@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@W@      
        ,@WWWWWWW+**********###@@@@@@@#########@#@@@@@@@@@#########@@###**####@WWWWWWW@,           *#W@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@W@      
         @WWWWWWW****#***#*#####@#@@@@###****####@@@#@@@######*#####@####*####@WWWWWWW@,           *#W@#WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@      
         @WWWWWWW**+******########@@@@@##****###@@@###@@##*****##*##@@########@WWWWWWW@            *#W@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:***WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@W#@      
         @WWWWWWW******#*#####@@@@@@@@@###**####@@##@@@###***########@@#######@WWWWWWW@            *#@@W@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW#WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@W#@      
         @WWWWWWW******#*########@@@@@@#######@#@@#@@@@###***#*#####@@@@@###@#@WWWWWWW@            *##W@*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*###*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@W*@      
         @WWWWWWW*###########@@@@@@@@@@####@##@##@@@@@@###****######@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWWW@            *#@W@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*...,WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@W@*#      
         @WWWWWWW@*#########@@@@@@@@@@@@@#########@@@@@###**####@###@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWWW@            *#@@@@*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW+ ,WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@W@*#      
         @WWWWWWW@####@@#@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##**######@@@###*##*#######@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWW@@            +#W@W@@#WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@W@@*#      
         @WWWWWWW@####@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#******######@@#*#**########@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWW@@            +#W@@W@W#WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@W@W@+#      
         @WWWWWWW########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*#*********####@##*#*##*#####@@@@@@@@##WWWWWW@@            +#WWW@@@@*@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@W@WW@+#      
         @WWWWWWW#######@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@############@@@@@@###########@@@@@@@@**#WWWWWW@@            :#WWWWW@@W:#@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@#@@@@@WWW@+#      
         @WWWWWWW##########@@@@@@@@@@@#############@@@@@@@########@@@@@@@@@#**#WWWWWW@@            :#WWWWWW#@@W#+*#@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@#*@@@@@W@WWWW@+*      
         @WWWWWWW#######@###@@@@@@@@@@#########@@@#@@@@@@@@#@@######@@@@@@#####WWWWWW@@            .@WWWW@WW@#W@@@WW@@##*****+++++*****###@@W@@@@@@@@WWWWWWW+*      
         @WWWWWWW#####*..:@@@@@@@@+*+ ########+***@#@@@@@#*++:@####@@*:::@#####WWWWWW@@            .@WWW@WWWWWW##@WW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WW@@#@WWWWWWWWW+*      
         @@WWWWWW@####+:,++@@@#@@*,,,,######@**::, :@@@@*:+++**@@@@@#++,+*####@WWWWWW@W            ,@WW#+*#WWWWWWWWW@#####@@@@@@@@@@@@#####@@WWWWWWWWW@@*#WW+*      
         @@WWWWWW@@#@#,+:**@#@@@,:,,   :###@.     .,@@@@+:::+++*#@@@**,*,*####@WWWWWW@W            ,@@@@@@@@@#+:+#WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@*++*@@@@@@@W+*      
         #@WWWWWW@@#W#,*#..@@@@@.,: ,,,.###@,.,  :,.@@@@.  +@,,*#@@@#,**#:####@WWWWWW@W             @@@@#,W@@@@@@@@@#+::...:::++++::::...::+*@@@@@@@@@W+W@@W*+      
         #@WWWWWW@@@W@.W@@@@@@@@*,: ,,,,####,,,++,,,@@@@,  @*+:*@@@@@@@#+@@@##@WWWWWW@@             @@@@W@@W@# @@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+.W@@.**W@W*+      
         *@WWWWWW@@@W@@.#.@@@@@@#,:..,,,####.,,,,,,,@@@@  ,.#::#@@@@@@##@@@###@WWWWWW@#             @#@@++.W@@:@W@:.#W@@,#W@@+@W@@*@W@@,+W@W .*@@+#:W@#@WW@W*+      
         +@WWWWWW@@@@@@@+:@@@@@@@..W.:*.@###+.,,::#@@@@@   ,::,#@@@@#@@::@@###WWWWWWW@*             @#@@W#WW@@W@*@W@WW@@*@W@#*#W@#*@*@##@*@#@@*W@*:WW@::WW@W#:      
         :@WWWWWWW@@@W@@@@@@@@@@@:.*:*#@######@@###@@@@@W@@@@@W@@@@@W#@@@#####WWWWWWW@+             @#@@W+:W@W*+W@WW@W@W*:#@W***@@W##W@#**W@#WWW@#WWW@.WW@@W#:      
         .@WWWWWWWW@@@@WW@@@@@@@@@@@@#######@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@####WWWWWWWW@:             @*@@@@@@@W+*W@WW@W@WW:#@WWWW@@:WWW@#+WW@#WWW@*:W@@@@@@@W#.      
         ,@WWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@####@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@####@@WWWWWWWWW@.             @*@@@.@@@@@@@@@WWW@WW*:@WWWW@W+WW@@:+W@@WW@@@@@@@@#+W@@W@,      
         ,@WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@,             #+@@#*@W@#,#W@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,.W@@:@W@@W@,      
         ,@WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@,             #+@@WW,W@W@WW@@*#W@*,*W@@,*W@@,+W@W :@@@.*+@@#@:W@*##W@@@       
          @WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@,             #+@@WWWW@W@#W@*@@W@W*@W@@#@W@##@*@@@@+@#WW+W@*WWW@WWWW@@@       
          @WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@              #+@@@+W#@WW*W@WWW:@W@.*@@*:*@@W+:W@W**W@+#WW@#WWW@WW@@@#@       
          #WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@              *+@@@@@@@@W*W@WW@:@WW:#@W@W+@@:+WW@W*WW@:*WW@@+W@@@@@@@#@       
          #WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@              #+#@@.*W@@@@@@@@W@@@W#W@WW:*@@W*W@@*WW@@WW@@@@@@@@,+W@@*@       
          #@WW@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@              **#@W***@#.#W@@+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*W@@ +W@@#W#W@*#       
          #@WW@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@              *+*@W***@W*WW@@*@W@*.#W@@,*W@@ :W@@,**@@+##@@@WWW@*@#@#+#       
          #@WW@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@              :++WW***@WW#W@WWW#@W*WW@#*@W@@@@+@@WW:W@@W#W@WWWW@WWW@*:#       
          +#WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:+::WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@*              .*+@@W@W@WW#W@WW.W@WW@:@WW*:@W:@WWW::#W@.:WW@*WWW@WW@@+:*       
          .#WWW#WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*@@@@*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@.              ,*+@@@@@@@WWW@W@W@@W@W#@WW:#@W+@WWW@:WWW@WWW@WW@@@@@@@::*       
           #WWW#@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@               ,#+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@W@W@@W@W@W+WW@@W@W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@::*       
           #@WW@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@#@@@##WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@               ,@+*@@@@@WWWWWW@@##@@@@@W@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@W@WWWW@@@@@@:++       
           .#WWW#@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW++**+:WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWW@,                @+:@@@@@WWW:WWW@@@W*@@#@@@@@@@@@WW@W@WWW@@@@@@WW@@@@W+*:       
            #WWW#@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....+WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@                 #::@@@@@@WW.WWW@+*@*W@WWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWWW@W****W@@@@@++@,       
            ,@WWW*@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*,,#WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWW@.                 *,+:@@@@@@WWWW@@*+WWW@WWWWWWWWWWWW@WW.WW@WWWWW@@@@@W+:W        
             @@WW@#@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWW@@                  :+*+#@@@@@@@@@@@WWWW@@WWWWWWWWWWWW@WWW@W@@@@@@@@@@@*+.#        
              @WWW*#@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWW@                    @:*#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#*##.        
              .@WWW*#@WWWWW@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@WWWW@.                    +:##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##*.@         
               +@WWW+#@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@WWWW@+                      #.#@@@W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##:@+         
                :@WWW*+#@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@WWWW@+                       *@*@@@@WW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WW@@@###          
                 .@WWWW++*#@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@WWWWW@.                         *@*@@@@WWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWW@@##@           
                 , #@WWWW#*++**###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@WWWWWW@@                            +@+W@WWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWW.#@            
            ,,,,,,,,:@@WWWWWWW@@##*************##############@@@WWWWWWWWW@@:,,,,,,,,                      *W+*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW#+@*             
         ,,,,,,,,,,,.,:#@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@:,.,,,,,,,,,,                 ,,,,:*W*:@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@++#@+ ,,,          
        ,,,,,,,,......::.+*#@@@@@@@@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@@@@@@@@#*+.::......,,,,,,,             ,,,,,,,,,+*@@#+::+*#@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW@#*+::*#@@#+,,,,,,,,,       
        ,,,,,,,.....:::::++++++**###@@@@@@@############@@@@###***+++++::::::.....,,,,,,,           ,,,,,....::::****#@@WWW@@@@####@@@@WWWW@@#***+::::...,,,,,,      
         ,,,,,,,.....::::::++++++**********############********++++++::::::.....,,,,,,             ,,,,,,...::::++++++***#####*****####****++++++::::...,,,,,       
          ,,,,,,,,,......:::::::::++++++++++*********+++++++++::::::::........,,,,,,,,               ,,,,,,.....::::::++++++++******+++++++::::::.....,,,,,,,       
            ,,,,,,,,,...........::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...........,,,,,,,,,                  ,,,,,,,,.........:::::::::::::::::::.........,,,,,,,,         
             ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,          
              ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                       ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,            
    I like the concept, but so far i cant get it to line up even close to correctly... it looks like spaces take to little space maybe... im going to keep trying a bit here, maybe a different font will work...

I was thinking a hidden link (same way of making it the same color as the background) leading to more of what the real site will be after april 8th, but i still need content, like maybe so reviews? Please? I'm begging you, guys, send me some short, simple, single point reviews to use for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    Here's my idea on the Viral Campaign that could give us an extra boost and flood YOUTUBE in the VIRAL SENSE!

So hear me out.

Everybody who own a palm/pixi has 1.4 installed on their phone I'm sure! So, I think we should give this Viral Campaign a HUGE PUSH via YOUTUBE...

Here's what I think we should do. On the 25th, everybody should record a video of themselves saying....

"MY NAME IS <INSERT NAME HERE>..... LIFE MOVES FAST.... DON'T MISS A THING!"

Just a 10 or 15 second video only saying that. As soon as you record it, upload it to YOUTUBE.

Imagine all the videos that could flood youtube!!! I think this could be a great Viral Push on the social Media site (youtube) and if hundred of videos are getting uploaded, people are going to see them!

So what I think everybody should do right now, if you don't have one, sign up for a youtube account and have it ready to go! When the 25th comes, record a video saying what I wrote above and upload it immediately.

WE NEED TO DO THIS PEOPLE!

I want to hear your thoughts.
    It would be a lot more famous if hundreds of our videos just saying "Life Moves Fast, Don't miss a thing" are compiled into one video and then it'll end with a nice slide in of the amazing things that webOS does.
    Man this kinda sucks! i got it to look awesome in (google) Chrome, but in IE it looks kinda bad... at best i can have it look ok in ie and kinda bad in chrome... I will keep playing with it, i can probably make it look good in both (ff looks the same as ie right now)
    you can check it out at lifemovesfastdontmissathing.com/ascii.html
  16.    #177  
    use courier new for the font then it shoooould work
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    It would be a lot more famous if hundreds of our videos just saying "Life Moves Fast, Don't miss a thing" are compiled into one video and then it'll end with a nice slide in of the amazing things that webOS does.
    Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
    I disagree.

At this point, we need the quantity out there. The more videos that keep coming across peoples sight, the more it peaks their interest.

One person can watch the video and not think anything of it. Another person might get 25 seconds into it before turning it off.

We don't want a longggg video to where people will get bored with it and tune out. We want a 5-10 second video of an individual person saying their name and the blurb and that's it. The person watching will have no choice but to watch it. Have a couple hundred of those circulating on youtube. Boom. We got some interest.

1 video wouldn't work.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    I disagree.

At this point, we need the quantity out there. The more videos that keep coming across peoples sight, the more it peaks their interest.

One person can watch the video and not think anything of it. Another person might get 25 seconds into it before turning it off.

We don't want a longggg video to where people will get bored with it and tune out. We want a 5-10 second video of an individual person saying their name and the blurb and that's it. The person watching will have no choice but to watch it. Have a couple hundred of those circulating on youtube. Boom. We got some interest.

1 video wouldn't work.
    What difference is 100, heck 1000 videos, with 50 views each going to make? Youtube has millions of videos. Obscure videos get hidden.

We need one video to focus the attention and to consolidate the views.
    Last edited by Tibfib; 03/18/2010 at 10:20 PM.
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast