Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021 LastLast
    Are we still scheduled to do this tomorrow?
  2.    #382  
    we sure are!

It'll be the last day so hopefully we get a decent turnout.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    I dont use fbook or twitter but I did leave the autosig "sent from my palm pre" on outgoing non work emails. I usually disable that but I figure hey..let people know someone who is huge into tech and devices is using the palm pre...
    I don't use facebook or twitter either, but I updated my Myspace, Google Buzz and Yahoo accounts.
    By the way, why isn't precentral.net making more noise about this? They mentioned it once on April 9th (One day *after* the last viral marketing blitz) so I didn't eve know about it until then.
    Probably because why should we as consumers have to advertise a product. Is it not enough that we have paid the hefty price to own it. This is too funny. Its making you guys look desperate and serious fan-boys. I could care less for palm or any other company. I just want whats best.
    posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Probably because why should we as consumers have to advertise a product. Is it not enough that we have paid the hefty price to own it. This is too funny. Its making you guys look desperate and serious fan-boys. I could care less for palm or any other company. I just want whats best.
    Why did you even post this comment? With the effort you made to write this comment you could have posted something positive on you facebook status to help PALM!!! What a waste of space and time you are!!! I cant stand negative energy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    Why did you even post this comment? With the effort you made to write this comment you could have posted something positive on you facebook status to help PALM!!! What a waste of space and time you are!!! I cant stand negative energy!!!
    I can't stand FAB-BOYS either and here we are. Oooh and not everyone uses Facebook nor would a I do such thing as promote Palm myself anywhere. I don't work for them and they are not paying me.
    Well, the same thing goes for supporting the product. And that's part of why PreCentral and its forum with all its members is here. So the same way we don't have to advertise, we don't have to support it either, but many do. You don't have to.
    Want to get the best Android Apps on your webOS device? Tell HP we need OpenMobile ACL!
    Sign the petition today at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a...apps-on-webos/
  11.    #391  
    You do know that precentral is a palm enthusiast site... right?

...right?
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Posted on Facebook and Twitter! Done!
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post

...right?
    Yes and I think WebOS is great but its not my job to sell it. I like cookies too but I don't advertise them. HAHA
    A post on the home page of PreCentral and other webOS centric websites might have really helped to make this viral - at least on Twitter. As it looks right now there's no chance of making it into the trends seeing how often current trend topics are tweeted.

But at the end, better something than nothing - so Neville and everybody else who helped organize/spread the word, don't take this as a criticism and thank you all for your trouble. I did my share and would do it again.
    Want to get the best Android Apps on your webOS device? Tell HP we need OpenMobile ACL!
    Sign the petition today at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a...apps-on-webos/
    Well... it's the story of David and Goliath, except in this story there's like 4 or 5 Goliaths.

Soo... even tho David seems to be a little slow in the head at the moment, at least he's not running away. He's got a lot of spirit.

Soo... what's best is for the spirit to kick ayse, and keep competition going at breakneck speeds. Isn't that what's best for us??
    I can't stand FAB-BOYS either and here we are. Oooh and not everyone uses Facebook nor would a I do such thing as promote Palm myself anywhere. I don't work for them and they are not paying me.
    Are you related to DBD???......I guess I got to face reality that there are some really negative unhappy people in this world that if they dont get paid they will not do anything genuine!!! Unreal .....
    call me a fan boy ...My NY teams suck (mets knicks) so I got to root for somethign!!!
    Are you related to DBD???......I guess I got to face reality that there are some really negative unhappy people in this world...... Unreal .....
    Who exactly is unhappy?
    DBD----You are a POS----The hardware is great!!!! Your opinion is f**king annoying...what do you do to your phone that you think its a piece of ****!!! Its people like you I cant stand!!
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18
    This DBD is a miserable!!! Why would you be in awe with him!!! He is a tool!!!
    DBD why dont you go get laid!!!!
    DBD and his cronies.......
    Sorry DBD report me but at least I am positive and trying to help PALMS cause!!!!
    just wow... if nothing else this is a good read...

PS Bump
    Last edited by way2muchkc4u; 04/15/2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: the word "Bump"
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post

...right?
    HAHA...right? Too funny.