Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Facebook updated (using Facebook for Palm, no less)

Twitter updated as well. Should we retweet each other?
    Palm III - Tungsten E2 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre - Impatiently awaiting a Pre 3!
    Facebook updated!
    Well we have about 25 tweets using #lifemovesfastdontmissathing. And here comes 26.
    PALM facebook fan page just posted it...
    It's on Palm's official FB page too.
  6.    #286  
    Palm <3 us

Palm - "Palm fans are the best! We love you guys."
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    This should get bigger every time we do it. Really awesome initiative that needs every little bit of support. Go Palm!
    So what video(s) are people posting? Anything other than the official Palm ad?
    Step 1: Follow @precentral on twitter: http://twitter.com/precentral or become a fan on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/PreCentral/302590648983

Step 2: Tweet or set your status message to "Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing."

Step 3: We pick three random followers (1 twitter, 2 facebook) to win a Touchstone.Contest ends at midnight eastern, March 25th. You must tweet or set your status to win!
    Linkedin -> Twitter - >Facebook.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I'd love a Touchstone
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Step 1: Follow @precentral on twitter: precentral (precentral) on Twitter
    or Facebook PreCentral | Facebook

Step 2: Tweet or set your status message to "Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing."

Step 3: We pick three random followers (1 twitter, 2 facebook) to win a Touchstone.

Contest ends at midnight tonight.
    Are you suggesting a #hashtag to generate a trend? I know that some are adding #lifemovesfastdontmissathing

Is that a good thing? There is also a website by that name, but it says "April 8th" on it, and I'm not sure why...
    Who is Robertroberts on Twitter? And why is he saying bad things about Palm on #lifemovesfastdontmissathing

????
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are you suggesting a #hashtag to generate a trend? I know that some are adding #lifemovesfastdontmissathing

Is that a good thing? There is also a website by that name, but it says "April 8th" on it, and I'm not sure why...
    I do n't see why a trend would be bad. I did it, twice. The website is being run by a couple guys on this thread.
    Last edited by nyquistJack; 03/25/2010 at 12:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    So, what should our responses be to people who just make comments? Here are some examples:

Wife's Cousin: "Hence the need for a good cup of coffee" (I told her to respond, "or a really great phone to organize my life")

My friend: "I hear that"

I am thinking about waiting a couple hours, see who else responds, then maybe link to a youtube video or two.

Speaking of which, do we have a youtube channel where we are aggregating videos?
    I got it! Just reply "I know the secret to not missing a thing!" I twitted it already to the trend!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Posted it from my Pre so that the clueless swedes get a hint ie "Posted using Palm WebOS"
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    I do n't see why a trend would be bad. I did it, twice. The website is being run by a couple guys on this thread. April 8th is the last day of the viral campaign. I think at that point there will be videos and other stuff posted there.
    I thought trending was a god thing. However others in previous posts have disagreed.

I think we might want to change the tag line from Life Moves Fast...

I'm not seeing a lot of comments or questions about it. Seems like everyone just thinks we are stating the obvious.

Maybe on the next viral day we should change it to something about "life in your Palm" or something a little less generic?
  19. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I thought trending was a god thing. However others in previous posts have disagreed.

I think we might want to change the tag line from Life Moves Fast...

I'm not seeing a lot of comments or questions about it. Seems like everyone just thinks we are stating the obvious.

Maybe on the next viral day we should change it to something about "life in your Palm" or something a little less generic?
    "I do it one handed".
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Posted it from my Pre so that the clueless swedes get a hint ie "Posted using Palm WebOS"
    What app do you prefer for that?