Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    I thought nothing else meant we don't include anything about Palm so people get curious. Using a hashtag might make this a rending topic on twitter giving it much more exposure than just our friends, twitter followers.
    can someone post a link of this on PALMS FACEBOOK PAGE AS WELL...ive been writing this on their status commets ......MARCH 25!!! Help advertise palm pre by making "LIFE MOVES FAST, DONT MISS A THING" as status update(facebook,twitter,myspace etc).. There is strength in numbers and we want everyone to know about palm and webos!!!! Thousands are already participating...lets make it millions!!! (also on APRIL 8th and APRIL 15th!!!!
    Good idea Irocdaspot513
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
    I'm in. Great idea, lets all help Palm and the amazing WebOS !
    Everyone, please post this in your twitter, facebook, myspace, etc. exactly how it reads below without the quotes:

"Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1OHlFOee2w" (shortened version of that link such as bit.ly please)

That's it! Just the above in quotation marks, but that youtube video link in a shortened format. This way, they're curious, click the link, and learn what webOS really is. Also, you can mix it up with a Palm video if your choice if you think another video really shows off webOS, but PLEASE make sure it's a short video such as that ad. The shorter, the sweeter. Under a minute please. 30 second videos (preferably the link I posted above) are preferred.
    i am definitely in and once i have sufficient posts i will be following you all on twitter as i can't see links just yet to follow you guys lol .Btw im palmfanatic on twitter
    let's go now ! Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing.
  8.    #268  
    it's go time, everyone!

hopefully after today we'll recruit enough people to make a REAL dent on the internet
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    MARCH 25!!! Help advertise palm pre by making "LIFE MOVES FAST, DONT MISS A THING" as status update(facebook,twitter,myspace etc).. There is strength in numbers and we want everyone to know about palm and webos!!!! Thousands are already participating...lets make it millions!!! (also on APRIL 8th and APRIL 15th!!!! [url= - Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing.[/url] POST THIS ON PALMS FACEBOOK, SPRINTS FACEBOOK,WEBOS FACEBOOK,PALM PRE FACEBOOK PAGES AS A COMMENT ON THEIR MOST RECENT STATUS...WE GOTTA GRAB THOSE EXTRA THOUSANDS WHO ARE NOT IN PRECENTRAL BUT HAVE A WEBOS PHONE
    Potential problem. Changed my FB status this morn. And someone thinks I'm quoting Ferris Bueller!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Just updated my Facebook page.
    So, what should our responses be to people who just make comments? Here are some examples:

Wife's Cousin: "Hence the need for a good cup of coffee" (I told her to respond, "or a really great phone to organize my life")

My friend: "I hear that"

I am thinking about waiting a couple hours, see who else responds, then maybe link to a youtube video or two.

Speaking of which, do we have a youtube channel where we are aggregating videos?
    Updated my Facebook status today and I'm on board the Happy Palm webOS Train. Thanks for the suggestions and reference link. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    So, what should our responses be to people who just make comments? Here are some examples:

Wife's Cousin: "Hence the need for a good cup of coffee" (I told her to respond, "or a really great phone to organize my life")

My friend: "I hear that"

I am thinking about waiting a couple hours, see who else responds, then maybe link to a youtube video or two.

Speaking of which, do we have a youtube channel where we are aggregating videos?
    Good questions and I'm also interested in how other's are responding to questions or with more links. Sorli...
    Facebook status updated as of 12:00 this morning!!!!!!!!
    Twitter updated. :-)
    This needs a shout-out on the front page. It would be EXTREMELY helpful for getting the word out to more users.
    Any idea if this is accomplishing anything? Especially without a hash tag to generate the potential for a trend?
    just updated twitter and fb