Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I fully support Palm and WebOS. And I am proud to say I converted my wife yesterday. She got her new Pixi.
    got some pieces of reviews to use on the website from sprint, cnet, and amazon, but i need more!!!

here is what im putting up asap:

The operating software is utterly amazing and in advance of anything currently available - James

When a notification pops up it doesn't interrupt what you are doing! - Calvin

It is so intuitive, you feel as if it was designed for you - Andrew

I was able to figure it out within a day or two, as though I had been using it for years. - Amanda

i will set it up so it rotates through the list on the site, but a longer list is better! please give me some one line reviews!
    A smart phone that actually makes it easy to make a phone call. Huh what a novel idea.

If your up for a challenge, have a race with an iphone, ask them to call you, and you try to call them, you'll win every time.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

I'm gonna do it! I'll have that as my facebook and twitter status's on those days!

Should we do something to let people know it's from/about Palm, so our friends don't see it and just think, "life moves fast. Don't miss a thing. - oh thats cool" ....you know?
    Like maybe make our status be: Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing. - Palm ?
    no, it needs to be a mystery, otherwise its just an advertisement. If they do the research,then it sticks in their minds!
    Im going to have alot of people wonder what my meaning is behind it.
    Misc electronic organizers > Cassiopeia > palm pilot III > Palm Pilot VII/Zire 21 > Treo 90 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > Treo 755p > PPC6800 > Palm Pro > Palm Pre
    if they ask, tell them to google it, or possibly direct them to Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing.

the less its fed to them, the more effective. We don't need millions of people to see the ad or explanations or any of that, we just need thousands to do the work. if you feed it to them, 99.9% will tune it out. If you don't feed it to them, 90% will never get there, but the 10% that do will be many times as likely to act on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by agbenson View Post
    if they ask, tell them to google it, or possibly direct them to [url= Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing.[/url]

the less its fed to them, the more effective. We don't need millions of people to see the ad or explanations or any of that, we just need thousands to do the work. if you feed it to them, 99.9% will tune it out. If you don't feed it to them, 90% will never get there, but the 10% that do will be many times as likely to act on it!
    true that! I understand and accept your logic! I'm excited to do it!
    Count me in! Facebook, twitter, tumblr, and a few other websites. GREAT idea but we need to SPREAD THE WORD!
    Another place to advertise (using your Pre or Pixi) is BlockChalk. Write a short review of your phone there. That will give people in your area a chance to read about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by agbenson View Post
    got some pieces of reviews to use on the website from sprint, cnet, and amazon, but i need more!!!

here is what im putting up asap:

The operating software is utterly amazing and in advance of anything currently available - James

When a notification pops up it doesn't interrupt what you are doing! - Calvin

It is so intuitive, you feel as if it was designed for you - Andrew

I was able to figure it out within a day or two, as though I had been using it for years. - Amanda

i will set it up so it rotates through the list on the site, but a longer list is better! please give me some one line reviews!
    Hey that's my review :-)

Totally excited about the viral campaign. I let a buddy of mine who has an iPhone play with my Pre today...showed him the multitasking and the gestures. He was super impressed!

What was decided about the video? I must say, it is a lot easier to just record the vid yourself and upload it, but I do think we should have 1 vid with a splice of all the individual vids...a bunch of people saying their name and then spliced together with "Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing". (Think the University of Phoenix ad campaign. "I, I, I, I'm a Phoenix)

So our ad would be a splice of everybody's, saying "I'm Calvin, I'm Jay, I'm Rhonda, I'm Andrew, I'm Renae, I'm Toby...Life, Life, Life moves fast. Life moves fast. Don't, Don't miss, Don't miss a thing. Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing."

For the part where it says "Don't miss a thing", wouldn't it be sweet to sync everybody up, and zoom out to a view that is a little tile of everybody's face saying "Don't miss a thing"? IDK how to do that, but man that would be cool!
    Last edited by calvintlamb; 03/22/2010 at 01:13 PM.
    Laptop Mag is running a "March Smartphone Madness" game on their website. Today has the Palm Pre Plus against the Nexus One. Go to laptopmag.com and search key words March Smartphone madness and vote for the pre. We have to win this one!
  13.    #236  
    One more day guys! We're sitting at 425 participants which is great! ...but we need more!

Come on everyone! Let's do this!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    One more day guys! We're sitting at 425 participants which is great! ...but we need more!

Come on everyone! Let's do this!
    make that 426, how to i get started? lol i love my pre even though right now i can't use mine :-( i have a cracked screen and i have about 3 days left before i can claim it on my insurance. I can't wait to get my replacement lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  15.    #238  
    check out the first post for a list of things you can do to help
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    What's the URL of whatever page that has been put up where?
    Tomorrow is day one, who is excited to try and get this thing a trending topic on twitter ?