Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Besides 'going viral' with basically free advertising for Palm, which I don't think will actually do much, but good luck with that.... Something that might also help is buying accessories from Palm.

So like, if you're on the fence about a Touchstone or something, or if you're going to buy one anyway, you could choose to get it from Palm themselves. The accessories and all that are almost purely profit.

Of course, I already have more than enough Touchstones (3) and all the accessories I need, so I personally won't be doing that, but still, just throwing the idea out there.

At least then you'll be getting something out of it, not doing it out of the goodness of your heart.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 03/19/2010 at 11:58 PM.
    Hrm, it would almost be best to do it from your Pre. Still subtle, but less understated.

Why don't we all make a short video with us saying Life moves fast. Dont miss a thing. Record it from our Pres send it to one person to edit and use that for the viral video.

Or something along those lines
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by agbenson View Post
    I would really like some reviews to put up on the site for this viral campaign, Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing. PM them to me please!

Also, once again, any links you can put to it, use the code
    Code:
    <a href="http://www.lifemovesfastdontmissathing.com">Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing.</a>
    We really need to get some links going, otherwise we have no control over what they see when we get people to do the search... Palms new ad is good, but its not the right thing for this, but its currently #1 on google for "life moves fast dont miss a thing"

As always, i'm still looking for ideas for content for the site...
    My current plan is to put a thing there with revolving reviews, but not including any reference to what the reviews are for until april 8th... but to do that, i need some reviews! (with first and last name and location would be nice)
    Hey guys,

Webpage looks great, I like the colors. You're showing some great initiative
    here in helping Palm, I think people will see from this how enthusiastic the users are and what a great community.

Palm said on the earnings call the other day that the single thing that helped sales the most was the training and visiting they have been doing inside the stores (this is apparently helping them more than their advertising campaigns etc).

How about including a date on the webpage where we all drop into a Verizon store for 10 minutes and rate the store?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...zon-store.html
    Werd
    There is no spoon
    Alrighty, I'm in,
    I don't know, but it will not be better that OUTSIDE Palm's Forums change our signatures to point to the webpage, something like:

Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing.

What do you think, guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    DBD and his cronies.......
    I never caught cronies. Sounds contagious.
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18
    DBD why dont you go get laid!!!!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    looking forward to doing it
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I don't know, but it will not be better that OUTSIDE Palm's Forums change our signatures to point to the webpage, something like:

Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing.

What do you think, guys?
    Not sure if you meant the 'not'? It sounds like a great plan for any other forums your on, please do!
  11.    #211  
    4 more days to go guys!

Keep throwing the word out, we're standing at about 380 strong, but we need more!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Not sure if you meant the 'not'? It sounds like a great plan for any other forums your on, please do!

Sorry, I was thinking in spanish when I posted. Remove the "not"
    Also, I think we need to revamp the page...
    Last edited by deCorvett; 03/21/2010 at 08:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I am SO onboard!! Way to go!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    I like that better, changing it now!
    thats a huge jsjsjs $file$ $i$ $have$ $to$ $attach$ $for$ $it$... $i$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $if$ $i$ $can$ $afford$ $the$ $bandwidth$...

Any opinions about the new font?
    thats a huge jsjsjs $file$ $i$ $have$ $to$ $attach$ $for$ $it$... $i$ $don$'$t$ $know$ $if$ $i$ $can$ $afford$ $the$ $bandwidth$...

Any opinions about the new font?
    Which Javascript are you using? Tell me via PM where I can send you the javascripts I'm using, or let me host the site for you...
    i just downloaded the ones off your example...
    at about 240k per user, its pretty big.

deCorvett: is that your site? if so, would you mind if i just had my site refer directly to the jsjsjs $your$ $hosting$, $have$ $it$ $download$ $from$ $you$?
    Ok, do it. No problem at all.
    really appreciate it! it looks much nicer now! Life Moves Fast. Don't Miss a Thing.
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast