Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1.    #1  
    amid all the bad news, there's a great new commercial out, developers are coming to palm thanks to the pdk, and palm's stock it up 1%. It may not seem like much, but i'll take this good news over bad anyday!
  2. #2  
    Amen.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for all the thanks
  4. Brainerd's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    #4  
    I also just noticed the Verizon and Google may not be getting along. See this article http://http://www.nypost.com/p/news/...avDyOcBxIvQoZJ.
    Basically, Verizon is getting worried that Google will launch its own wireless 4G network. If this makes them back off on their admiration of Android phones, it could be a good thing for Palm.
  5. #5  
    any links to the new commercial?
  6. Greyfox's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    any links to the new commercial?
    precentral homepage.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Schmid View Post
    I also just noticed the Verizon and Google may not be getting along. See this article http://http://www.nypost.com/p/news/...avDyOcBxIvQoZJ.
    Basically, Verizon is getting worried that Google will launch its own wireless 4G network. If this makes them back off on their admiration of Android phones, it could be a good thing for Palm.
    thats great news, google is getting a little ahead of its self
  8. cgk
    cgk is offline
    cgk's Avatar
    Posts
    3,868 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    amid all the bad news, there's a great new commercial out, developers are coming to palm thanks to the pdk, and palm's stock it up 1%. It may not seem like much, but i'll take this good news over bad anyday!
    Let's talk friday morning... and we see if it's or or .
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    any links to the new commercial?
    I'm not gonna lie...the few times i've seen your posts on the forums I tend to think all you posted was that chick-pic...

    It grabs my attention and I forget to look for text above it!
  10. #10  
    i tell you what, web os is so much better than android and iphone's os, and palm is showing what web os is in their new commercial. they should do a commercial aimed at men next with the gaming, and i love how they just showed web os and not the pre or pixi. web os will succed despite all the negative's, palm just had to learn the hard way how to market and advertise correctly.
  11. ray1b's Avatar
    Posts
    431 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    #11  
    That NY Post link don't work.
  12. NVNJ's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    #12  
    I love Palm, but for the life of me (or Palm) I can NOT understand why they seem to keep marketing this phone to females! Is that the idea?? "A Phone so easy to use and organize your life that even a woman can dp it?"

    Please help me understand.

    R-
  13.    #13  
    have you ever heard the saying "se x sells"
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by influenze View Post
    i tell you what, web os is so much better than android and iphone's os, and palm is showing what web os is in their new commercial. they should do a commercial aimed at men next with the gaming, and i love how they just showed web os and not the pre or pixi. web os will succed despite all the negative's, palm just had to learn the hard way how to market and advertise correctly.
    Palm still hasn't learned - the law of averages tells us they'll occasionally do something right. Give 'em time - they'll get back their old form.

    Is it just me or is this a depressing thread? A couple of minor, routine, unremarkable activities take place and that constitutes a "good day" for the Pre? It's like hovering over a 90-year-old uncle's death bed and he give your hand a couple of squeezes while your talking to him so you excitedly tell everyone else that he's having a "good day."
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    have you ever heard the saying "se x sells"
    You think the dated Verizon moms and Borg Queen were about getting men to pay attention to Pre commercials? Hoo boy. This latest ad looks like a Secret or Activia commercial.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by FastLife2010 View Post
    I love Palm, but for the life of me (or Palm) I can NOT understand why they seem to keep marketing this phone to females! Is that the idea?? "A Phone so easy to use and organize your life that even a woman can dp it?"

    Please help me understand.

    R-
    We're all waiting for the games commercial, but let's not complain. The chica is this new ad is cute as hell
  17. #17  
    great news, hope the new pdk will get most developers aboard
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Palm still hasn't learned - the law of averages tells us they'll occasionally do something right. Give 'em time - they'll get back their old form.

    Is it just me or is this a depressing thread? A couple of minor, routine, unremarkable activities take place and that constitutes a "good day" for the Pre? It's like hovering over a 90-year-old uncle's death bed and he give your hand a couple of squeezes while your talking to him so you excitedly tell everyone else that he's having a "good day."
    It's just you

    When Palm has been having so many bad days lately a little sunshine never hurts.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by callmechewy View Post
    I'm not gonna lie...the few times i've seen your posts on the forums I tend to think all you posted was that chick-pic...

    It grabs my attention and I forget to look for text above it!
    lol, well that girl's picture > anything i have to say
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Palm must be a guy then that is why its stock is rising
    lol morning wood
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions