Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It has been a good day for Palm . . I just walked into a VZW while my wife was shopping.The CSR I spoke to recommended Palm! Over the Droid! She was great. Told me all about how WebOs worked!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJamison View Post
    It has been a good day for Palm . . I just walked into a VZW while my wife was shopping.The CSR I spoke to recommended Palm! Over the Droid! She was great. Told me all about how WebOs worked!!!
    That's the best news I've heard actually, maybe she frequents here
  3.    #23  
    holy $HI- 13 thanks for one post. thanks for the thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    That is great to hear! Maybe the paid partners will begin to help pushing this wonderful product.
  6.    #26  
    maybe
    While we are all hoping that Palm learns how to advertise, make sure you are doing your part... Get to your carrier's website and submit a user review. Then do it at Amazon.com, then CNET, etc.

The MotoDroid is the only Verizon phone rated higher than the Pre, and it is only by 1/2 star. Remember the power of community and user review, and then go do your part!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    You think the dated Verizon moms and Borg Queen were about getting men to pay attention to Pre commercials? Hoo boy. This latest ad looks like a Secret or Activia commercial.
    Actually, I think they are trying to imitate the Gieko commercial. So easy a cave woman can do it...

I agree, they have to stop positioning it as a girl's phone, whereas the squared off brick from MoroDroid is a "manly" phone that even robots use...
    cool. if you have the store address, perhaps you could post this story in

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-store.html?

thanks, would be good to see if that verizon store is an exception or if others are doing the same
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12