1.    #1  
    I need to use my Pre to list auctions on Ebay when Im not home.
    I upload 10 duplicate auctions at a certain time so they all end at a prime time.
    Last night I could list an auction,then I would try to list a duplicate auction and the page would not fully display at the bottom of the page.
    The browser finished loading .
    I tried erasing history and cookies ,refreshed and it loaded.
    Tried the next duplicate and would not fully display.
    Erased history cookies and page still would not fully display.
    I soft reset and it would display.
    I had to soft reset after each attempt.
    What a pain.
    My Pre is stock btw.
    All you need to do is double-tap the screen.
  3.    #3  
    I dont need to make the image bigger,I need the bottom of the page to load so that I can see the "submit" button.
    I just get a blank area across the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kkagawa View Post
    I dont need to make the image bigger,I need the bottom of the page to load so that I can see the "submit" button.
    I just get a blank area across the bottom.
    I understand.
    Like I said:
  5. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    I understand.
    Like I said:
    I've had this same problem with 2 other websites. Double-tapping does NOT help on those sites either. The pages indicate that they've finished loading, but the bottoms of the pages are cut off. I'm thinking it has something to do with how the WebOS browser (boy we need a name for this thing ) processes longer webpages. I've posted a request for someone to take a look at the coding for those websites in the past to see if someone with more html programming experience than I have is willing to take a look to see if it's something with how their written (as opposed to how the WebOS browser reads them), but no one has responded . If anyone has some decent experience with website programming, and is willing to take a look at the html code for the sites I've noticed this on, please PM me. They both display fine, as I assume the ebay site does, in both Firefox and IE, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
  6.    #6  
    I understand.
    Like I said:
    Double tap seemed to work .
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kkagawa View Post
    Double tap seemed to work .
    thanks
    LoL, i knew that would do it!
    I'm glad it worked out for you.
    That happens to me often. Haven't tried double tapping. I turn screen to landscape and back. That seems to work for me.
  9. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bebovalles View Post
    That happens to me often. Haven't tried double tapping. I turn screen to landscape and back. That seems to work for me.
    Neither of these (double tap or switch back and forth from landscape) work for me.....Anyone willing to take a look at the html code on the websites I'm referring too? Just PM me...Perhaps they're coded improperly, but I'm getting frustrated that I can't figure out why I can't view them properly on the Pre's browser.