1.    #1  
    Microsoft demos push notifications on Windows Phone 7 Series -- Engadget

The notifications are available regardless of whether the app is open, a model that mirrors Apple's and likely a heavy dose of foreshadowing that multitasking -- at least, multitasking as we know it -- won't be available.
    Yet another reason i won't be hopping on the f anboi boat for this phone (if it turns out to be true).
  2.    #3  
    It's weird how the last 5 links are the same as the first...ooooh...

I c wut u did thur!
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Nothing surprising there, replication of something that works well on another platform is to be expected.
    digging the announced watch instantly netflix support. enough for me to switch? No, but its a + i dont think palm will ever be able to get
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    digging the announced watch instantly netflix support. enough for me to switch? No, but its a + i dont think palm will ever be able to get
    Would be great if it did though. Maybe it will happen.
    silverlight? That's a negitive. Maybe netflix will offer a mobile app with flash? OHHHH that would be fantastic, sand in Jobs face!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  7.    #8  
    silverlight? That's a negitive. Maybe netflix will offer a mobile app with flash? OHHHH that would be fantastic, sand in Jobs face!
    Haha, yeah. I never watch/use netflix, but i'd probably get it just to rub it in Jobs'/Apple's face.
    netflix would be awesome but the #1 reason i might switch is to play the games and get more gamerpoints, i need them all!
    Why not? I don't think there's anything in the architecture that makes it impossible, is there?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    And yes, back on point: Microsoft is making some decisions that make this a much less attractive platform for me. No (or very limited) multitasking, closed app distribution (only way to load an app is from the marketplace). Limited enterprise support.

It will be interesting to see what happens here, but if Microsoft just mimics Apple I think they're making a mistake. Apple will end up adding multitasking and other features and Microsoft will find themselves behind once again. I'm hoping they're smarter than this.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic