1.    #1  
    my palm pre died so i pluged my chrger into it and a wierd icon showed up and my phone is not charging! icon looks like an arror pointing up and on the left side it has a symbol of a ball and on the right side it has a square. did that happen to anybody?it doesnt matter if im charging it thru my laptop or thru regular charger , icon doesnt change. any ideas?
    Sounds to me like it's in USB recovery mode, for when you need to use webOS Doctor on it.
  3.    #3  
    yea the regualar usb icon it only has that lil ball on the left never the square , so how do i get rid of it?
    You tried taking the battery out of the phone completely..and let it sit for a minute or two..then put it back in..and plug in the charger? That might help.
  5.    #5  
    thank you after taking it out like ten times it worked, oh i have one more question sometimes my phone just lowers the volume by itself and then it gets stuck do you know what that might be?
    Quote Originally Posted by soundaddiction View Post
    thank you after taking it out like ten times it worked, oh i have one more question sometimes my phone just lowers the volume by itself and then it gets stuck do you know what that might be?
    A glitch.