1.    #1  
    Hi, I've been unable to login to my various IM accounts since at least 1.3.5.1, and I've tried all sorts of things to get it to work. It hasn't been that high of a priority to me since I don't use AIM or Google Talk too often, but it is a little annoying.

Since I have had this problem I have tried running WebOS Doctor, which was to no avail. Last night I ran EPR, a Secure Full Erase and then WebOS Doctor again. I was having massive battery drain issues, plus general sluggishness (even after rebooting) and so I ran WebOS doctor to solve these particular issues. I haven't tested the battery drain yet, but the sluggishness seems to have been fixed.

Also, I had that Messaging Plugin installed available in the Homebrew forum and had removed it way back when, but I recall the IM accounts still allowing me to login after even that had occurred. I doubt that had anything to do with it, but who knows. I figured by doing what I did as listed above, that would solve such problem anyways.

Obviously, I've gone this long without it and if it doesn't get fixed, I don't think I'll be switching out my phone, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Heh, no sooner do I post it, it gets pushed to page 2 on the forum. I've searched the forums and the only thing I could find was run EPR, which I did. If this is a known problem, I have yet to find a solution...
    I see the issue occurring, but it's random. Sometimes it logs in just fine on it's own, other times if I go to the "Buddy" screen in the messaging app, it will perpetually say "Signing in" with the rotating circle.

Unfortunately, since it does it on it's own, I haven't been able to pinpoint any condition where it fails or works consistently.