Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It seems like everyone has issues...
    Mine is a refurb (Sprint neither wanted to replace nor fix my HTC Mogul, therefore allowing me to get a Pre for free.)
    I have tweaked it out, I have homebrew apps on it, I have patches. Not one problem.
    My GPS is perfect. My notifications work. No double typing. Maybe I'm lucky.
    My only disappointment is no Arabic Support....
  2.    #2  
    I had the battery issue, and that was easily fixed with my Seidio 2600 mAh battery, which, in fact, works perfectly....
    mine rocks also. no problems here September 1st
    no problems i haven't caused my self
    no problems here
    I have a palm pre plus that has worked perfectly since I got it. It also is tweaked out with patches. I did readjust some settings to extend battery life (turning off things I don’t use until I need them) but the hardware has performed admirably. Best pocket computer I have ever had.
    Quote Originally Posted by yaboimasemase View Post
    I had the battery issue, and that was easily fixed with my Seidio 2600 mAh battery, which, in fact, works perfectly....
    What is the battery issue you speak of?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Palm Pre Minus since october, no problems at all other than that the slider mechanism sometimes get stuck a tiny bit. Probably related to the hinge having a weaker design at one side. (GSM ROW)
    I can do better than that. I have a release day Pre with homebrew apps and over 30 patches. The only issue I have is the miniUSB cover is gone
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wireless Vet View Post
    What is the battery issue you speak of?
    The battery drain issue
    Had a slight problem with the volume toggle, but sprint fixed it on site. Still running great, a launch day pre (6-6-09), My wifes had zero problems and has had it since 8-29-09. My 17 year old son will be getting his 3rd pre since 1 week after launch. 1st one was his fault, this last issue is hardware related and Sprint is sending a replacement. He had his original up until 1 month ago.

Bottom line is that we are mostly a silent majority. Reading the site you would never know that.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Have had occasional issues with OS releases (kept having to re-install 2.1 several times until I blocked it) but I have plenty of patches and everything works just peachy. Love the phone.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Early August, no problems other than those caused by myself. Two phones, one with homebrew, patches and Preware, one with homebrew, patches and no Preware
    2600 battery, homebrew, patches, and I l love this thing.

I do have double letters but, oh well.
    Had mine for a week, and loving it. Would like to have a little better battery, without the extra bulk.
    I'm rockin a refurb with not a single problem.
    Mine has no problems
    I've had a few issues like the too many cards open error but for the most part this is the best phone I've owned so far.
    I think I am one of the rare ones who is still rocking a 6/6/09 phone. My only issue is my power button isn't as clicky as it used to be. Otherwise, my Pre is still being awesome!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    still going strong since the release... currently have a refurb bc i scratched my new one.. but that was my fault. Had to dr a few times, but again, thats my own fault for tweaking it....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast