Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Thanks for posting this.....I was about to post the same

I love this device! The way it multi-tasks, no other device comes close, and to think it will only get better with time.....LOVE IT!

I haven't really had a battery drain unless I use it VERY heavy during the day.....I took it off the charger at 8 this morning and 5:30 right now....it's at 66% with 5 phonecalls, a lot of email and texting, and general use of at least an hour.....and I just received my Seidio 1350 battery to take care of the HEAVY use days.

The slider is nice and tight (knock wood) the OS is nice and snappy, I like what 1.4 did to the speed.

These are great threads....dosen't always have to be complaints
    I have the "Too many cards" issue since a few days before the 1.4 update and a lot more after the update. I hope the next update will fix it.
    No problems here that didn't already have a solution. Hardware is fine, software is better than I expected, not much in the way of tweaks needed (need being relative, of course), no complaints at all. Newer revison, though, hardware wise. Also no problems with 1.4, phone was 1.2.1, I think, when I got it, one revision back from 1.3.5 or whatever, did that update, then waited until 1.4 came out to do any patching. Could be why I have had zero OS difficulties yet.
    I've been webOSing it up for almost 6 months and haven't had any problems that couldn't be fixed. Bad signal? Sprint sent me an Airave. Crappy battery life? Car charger. Being the only one I know with a Pre? Priceless.

All my friends have iPhones. Eff that bandwagon, webOS rocks.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    No Problem since July 7th.
    bought in october, had to exchange a day after b/c no data signal. Since then, doctored (by my choice to clean up), plenty of patches, tested 720 and 800mhz, now running 600mhz with plenty of patches and apps.

love it
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    A little pre-mature..but 3 weeks old and it is still perfect! ;-) I just wanted to brag about my phone.. I love it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123