Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok i dont know if making a thread for this is ok but i just wanted to let u guys know.
    My mom's instinct broke so i went to sprint with her to get a new phone, she was qualified for a 150 discount, plus 80 bucks with the buy back sprint program.

i recommend her the palm pixi and she agreed, so we did our math and she was gonna end up paying 170 for the pixi, but i told her to lets go and check in RadioShack first, and yes it was a very good idea, the pixi there costs 50 with a two year upgrade, and the palm pre 80. She ended up getting the palm pre.

by the way, radioshack's manager didnt know a single thing about the pre or pixi, it was funny cus i had to explain to her what the phone could do and the specs of it.
    (Radioshack sells sprints phones cheaper than sprint stores)
    Sounds good! Did you get 25% off your monthly Sprint bill?
    If you want the radioshack prices but actually want to talk with someone who knows what they are talking about, then go to sams club. The cell phone kiosk there is run by radioshack but the employees specialize in cell phones.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Are you referring to a company discount or do you know of a sneaky way to get this?
    I only get 10% off monthly for belonging to a Credit Union.
  5.    #5  
    i dont know about this 25% off, can u explain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Are you referring to a company discount or do you know of a sneaky way to get this?
    I don't know of any sneaky way, honestly. I just asked for the 25% discount and the Sprint store guy said he could work it in for me. Apparently my credit union was on the approved list for 25%...I'm not sure. In any case I definitely get 25% off...it's so much better than paying the Verizon tax.
  7.    #7  
    i get 10% off because i work at Winn Dixie
    You know, it may be that only a Sprint employee at a Sprint store can do this. Maybe Radio Shack cannot.
  9.    #9  
    ive never heard of such a discount, wish i could get it though.
    JLP
    .:El QuE HaCe La DiFeReNCiA:.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Hmmm...
    I was told that ALL Credit Unions are subject to 10% only. There was a sneaky way awhile ago to join one certain CU (I think it was called Allied CU?) that offered 25% off and people were starting minimal accounts there just for the Sprint discount. I think the nearest one to me was in Denver but too much of a hassle for me.
    If you're rockin' 25% off monthly with a CU discount than more power to ya. That's great if your CU officially offers that discount but if it's an error on Sprints part, uh, if it aint broke, don't fix it. ;D
    I get 15% for working at the University of Cincinnati. I had no idea the discount was available, but I asked and they said yup, you get a discount
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Hmmm...
    I was told that ALL Credit Unions are subject to 10% only. There was a sneaky way awhile ago to join one certain CU (I think it was called Allied CU?) that offered 25% off and people were starting minimal accounts there just for the Sprint discount. I think the nearest one to me was in Denver but too much of a hassle for me.
    If you're rockin' 25% off monthly with a CU discount than more power to ya. That's great if your CU officially offers that discount but if it's an error on Sprints part, uh, if it aint broke, then don't fix it. ;D
    Interesting. The wife and I went to a Sprint store on Friday night to get her Pixi. I told the salesman that I would only get a Pixi from him if he would ensure we get the 25% discount that I already had with my Pre. He said he would do so. We ported her number from Verizon while in the store, fired up her Pixi, configured it and we were out of there in about 30-40 minutes or so.

It's so nice to now pay for two lines from Sprint for less than what I was paying for one line with Sprint (my Pre) plus the wife's one line with Verizon. And we get a lot more with Sprint than we ever did with Verizon (unlimited data, texts, video texts, and earlier night time minutes). Thank you so much, Sprint!
    You know, it may be that only a Sprint employee at a Sprint store can do this. Maybe Radio Shack cannot.
    The radioshacks can do it as well
    Quote Originally Posted by richardschris View Post
    The radioshacks can do it as well
    Good to know, thank you.
    Good to know, thank you.
    We can do it ONLY for new accounts. We cannot add it to an existing account.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Interesting. The wife and I went to a Sprint store on Friday night to get her Pixi. I told the salesman that I would only get a Pixi from him if he would ensure we get the 25% discount that I already had with my Pre. He said he would do so. We ported her number from Verizon while in the store, fired up her Pixi, configured it and we were out of there in about 30-40 minutes or so.

It's so nice to now pay for two lines from Sprint for less than what I was paying for one line with Sprint (my Pre) plus the wife's one line with Verizon. And we get a lot more with Sprint than we ever did with Verizon (unlimited data, texts, video texts, and earlier night time minutes). Thank you so much, Sprint!
    Good on ya!
    Ya, when you but a new phone or jump into a new contract that's the best time to haggle on your monthly for sure. I remember some people were calling Sprint CS and just saying they had an 'Allient CU' account when they didn't and got locked into the 25% discount. Sprint seemed to have caught on to this and I think they now check to see if you really do.
    I have two friends that work at different hospitals and they get 23 & 25% off with their company discounts. (just by showing their work ID badge)
    Yes, Sprint is by far the best deal around and the best bang for your buck! I've recruited many friends to Sprint because of the fair and great pricing for monthly plans especially after they hooked up Any Mobile Anytime. Unless one lives where Vrzn gets better coverage than Sprint I can't see why anyone would choose otherwise.. . (unless you really want an iFone )
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    We can do it ONLY for new accounts. We cannot add it to an existing account.
    Thanks for the info. You work at Radio Shack, I take it?
    Good on ya!
    Ya, when you but a new phone or jump into a new contract that's the best time to haggle on your monthly for sure. I remember some people were calling Sprint CS and just saying they had an 'Allient CU' account when they didn't and got locked into the 25% discount. Sprint seemed to have caught on to this and I think they now check to see if you really do.
    I have two friends that work at different hospitals and they get 23 & 25% off with their company discounts. (just by showing their work ID badge)
    Yes, Sprint is by far the best deal around and the best bang for your buck! I've recruited many friends to Sprint because of the fair and great pricing for monthly plans especially after they hooked up Any Mobile Anytime. Unless one lives where Vrzn gets better coverage than Sprint I can't see why anyone would choose otherwise.. . (unless you really want an iFone )
    Wow, I didn't know people were scamming Sprint. I did not scam them at all. I told the Sprint salesman about my bank and my job when I got my Pre back in December 2009. She told me I'd get 25% off. Really nice! And the guy on Friday night made sure that 25% remained in effect on my new family plan. I couldn't be happier.
    Most credit unions qualify, unfortunately, mine doesn't, too small. One main office and two branches, not exactly a big moneymaker there. Even if they did, I already get the 10% Premier discount, can't piggyback two discounts at the same time..........I don't think. Can't think of any business that allows that. Now, if my CU did qualify, and I bumped up to the $99 unlimited plan, I'd lose my Premier discount, and gain the CU discount.
    we all are able to get that same 25% off on any accessory at a sprint store, cause since our phone needs to have an unlimited plan so that would make us all sprint primer customers which entitles you to 25% off on things

Sprint | Premier

not to sure if the same qualifies for the monthly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast