Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, that, yeah. I get that as well, discount at local stores on accessories. Doesn't apply to plans, though, that's what Speedtouch asked. Not that I know of, anyway. Unlimited Data plans, just to clarify. I have the Unlimited Data 450, limited anytime minutes which I barely touch. Saves me $20 a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    Well, that, yeah. I get that as well, discount at local stores on accessories. Doesn't apply to plans, though, that's what Speedtouch asked. Not that I know of, anyway. Unlimited Data plans, just to clarify. I have the Unlimited Data 450, limited anytime minutes which I barely touch. Saves me $20 a month.
    yeah same here, best plan out their to date is the 450 unlimited data with mobile to mobile. and to top it off you still rock a new upgrade every year. pimp status
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    What irks me is that after only 3 months for a new customer if their plan is more than $69.99 (which most everyone's is) they get the same 'Premier status' as a 10 year loyal customer.

That's cool that most everyone can get the $150 off on a new device yearly but I would expect a little more "perks" as a long term, loyal customer. Then again, I do get a $5 discount on my bill once a year. I shouldn't be so greedy.

"Sprint Premier Upgrade: Eligible customers with service on the same device for more than 12 consecutive months may be eligible for $150 instant savings with a renewed 2-year agreement. Valid only on the eligible Primary line with a 3 month consecutive average of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line."
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    yeah same here, best plan out their to date is the 450 unlimited data with mobile to mobile. and to top it off you still rock a new upgrade every year. pimp status
    Me also! With the unlimited mobile to mobile I am using only about 1/4 of my minutes.
    i get the 25%off my cell bill
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12