Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Does anyone notice that when you turn the phone on to unlock it that your touch on the lock area does not register for about a second. This causes an unnecessary swipe upwards to unlock the phone if you try to do it immediately. Am I the only one who is experiencing this or is it normal?

Thanks
    i dont have it
    yea, i've recently noticed this on my phone as well.
    Yeah. i've noticed it too. this also applied to the dial pad...
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    I mean, it is not absolutely instantaneous, but there is like a half a second delay.
    i don't have any delay
  7. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Ya my phone does that at random times too...Sometimes theres quite a delay between hitting the power button and the screen going on as well. Doubt theres much you can do about it though..
    This is typical for anything that I want to do...almost, on the pre. This is what I am talking about with the pre...it's too darn slow! agravating as I'll get out.
    Not really.....every once in awhile there's a slight delay turning the screen on from the power button, but the unlock swipe works fine.
    Wait...i thought this was about the unlock number screen...
    I have it.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Same here, sometimes when I slide the phone open, it can be delayed by 10 seconds or more
    Just tested and can confirm that I get the same thing. I'd say it's more like a half second for me. Being as I don't usually get at it that fast I hadn't noticed until you brought it up.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Wait...i thought this was about the unlock number screen...
    go to screen&Lock, and turn off secure unlock. then u have the swipe to unlock screen
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    i'm definitely experiencing this too. was not happening to me before 1.4 and it's extremely annoying. sometimes it takes like 5 seconds just to come on. i've doctored my phone and i've done a full erase.