1.    #1  
    After doctoring my phone I have noticed that my phone will not play ringtones back. If I go to sounds and alerts none of the ringtones will play and the ringtone volume will not play any sounds if I move it up and down. The system sounds volume will play just fine though. I can choose my ringtones, I just cannot preview them. Any ideas?
    I have the same problem, also the Sprint TV channels don't work.
    same problem here and pandora won't play either
    if you have just doctored your phone, i would also do a partial erase and then sign back into your profile when done and then you will need to go into all your settings and redo them . after a doctor or update your setting are changed back to default settings. like if you go into the phone app and check out your data settings it will by default be put back on disable data roaming . you have to re enable it. or network settings and prl update you will need to go in and update those as well. if you need anything else just ask ! also alarms that you have set will need to be set again even if they carried over from profile backup. so just go in and reset eveything you can think of is what i suggest .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if you have just doctored your phone, i would also do a partial erase and then sign back into your profile when done and then you will need to go into all your settings and redo them . after a doctor or update your setting are changed back to default settings. like if you go into the phone app and check out your data settings it will by default be put back on disable data roaming . you have to re enable it. or network settings and prl update you will need to go in and update those as well. if you need anything else just ask ! also alarms that you have set will need to be set again even if they carried over from profile backup. so just go in and reset eveything you can think of is what i suggest .
    Thanks. I just tried this but still cannot preview ringtones. I could just re-doctor, but it's kind of a long process by the time I put all my patches back on.