Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I no there are like a hundred posts but what i was wondering was when it says nova has multilayer, does that mean that it can only be played on a local wifi or Bluetooth network? or does it mean it can actually play online?
    Read one of those hundred posts. There might be an answer in one of them. I know for sure I'm not reading them for you.
    Nobody actually knows. Gameloft hasn't said.
    /thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I would guess, actual on-line, as I've seen on iPhone videos it being as such. I could be very wrong though.
    it can be played over local wifi, 3g, or bluetooth. it will be here, soon
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    For iPhone, it has real online with random people you don't know.

For webOS, we don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    For iPhone, it has real online with random people you don't know.

For webOS, we don't know.
    why wouldn't they?
    because we don't even know if its coming
    gameloft has already stated its not a matter of what, but when
    Yeah i would buy that game in a heart beat, even if it did have bad reviews. but it would be bad as* if you would be able to play on line. my dame connect four game supposable is able to play on-line but every time i check it says no one is available. hope that would not be the same case if nova ever comes to webos.
    maybe because no one wants to play connect 4
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    maybe because no one wants to play connect 4
    lmao, it was just an example that i was using. i don't play it any more either, but when Bord enough i jump on and still can find anyone to play with on line.
    If it did come to the Pre would it be able to cross platforms? Can ANY game out so far cross platforms?

My buddy has an iphone and I would love to play a little adversarial
    why not? they use the same servers
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    why not? they use the same servers
    I doubt it, knowing apple they will probably tell gameloft that the pre and the iphone should not play nice with each other.... I'm sure the different version builds would direct you to some one else that is also on the same version build as you. which the pre and phone will never have the same build.
    umm, do you know word ace? yeah, you can play with iphone users on that
    well that would not be fair, if iphone had i different build that gave them more powerful weapons for example which the pre has not got yet, they they have the upper hand on things. also with bug issues and responsiveness.
    what about games that are say, wifi or bluetooth multi player? like this one might be.
    probably
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast