Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I don't think the pre is capable of playing over bluetooth... Wifi could happen, we'll just have to wait and see.
    what about 3g?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Yep, with the PDK.
    i really hope this port comes our way soon. after looking at gameloft website again, i am in love again...
    honestly, i'm betting sometime in the next month or so. what do you guys think?
    I'm hoping sometime this month... Today is a good day
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    I'm hoping sometime this month... Today is a good day
    what do you mean today is a good day?
    god I wish I had insider info on this particular subject. I was just saying today would be a good day for it to come out. Any day would be, but the sooner the better. Didn't mean to get anyones hope up. I've been trying to get information on it for a while but even when I get to talking to someone they aren't exactly forthright, they all tell me the same thing. Gameloft plans on porting all of their iphone games to webOS, but I can't get a date. Trust me, I would have thrown up a tweet (or ten) if I knew when it was coming.
    oh, got it. i just tweeted them. i'll wait for a response. sense they've usually been releasing them on a tuesday night, maybe tonight is a good chance
    fingers crossed. They have an impressive portfolio of games so I prolly won't complain with whatever they give us today/tomorrow if of course they keep up with their pattern.
    *fingers crossed too*
    i keep hoping
    everyone, send gameloft a message on twitter asking about nova
    me and mobiobie have already mentioned it to them
    I'll send them messages if someone supplies the links. I'm too lazy.
    ok...Gameloft (gameloft) on Twitter
    just reply to one of their tweets
    beanis, did you do it?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12