Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The DST error (my clock went 2 hours ahead instead of one. It fixed itself after I received a phone call) ended up shifting all of my entries in my calendar by one hour forward (later in time. A 9am appt moved to 10am). So now I am going to be one hour late for everything until the Fall time change. Not only my phone, but my wife's & my son's phones too. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by robapodaca View Post
    The DST error (my clock went 2 hours ahead instead of one. It fixed itself after I received a phone call) ended up shifting all of my entries in my calendar by one hour forward (later in time. A 9am appt moved to 10am). So now I am going to be one hour late for everything until the Fall time change. Not only my phone, but my wife's & my son's phones too. Anyone know how to fix this?
    +1....gonna' check the other thread on this subject...

Apparently we're the only 2 people experiencing this...or nobody else has checked their calendar yet!
    Last edited by spudland; 03/14/2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: checked another thread....issue not discussed
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Just curious.......did you do a manual sync yet? You may have to to get entries to convert properly. An idea, anyway. Mine seem to have changed just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    Just curious.......did you do a manual sync yet? You may have to to get entries to convert properly. An idea, anyway. Mine seem to have changed just fine.
    Already tried that...no go.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    just checked mine. everything is still fine.
  6.    #6  
    Recurring appts did NOT shift. Very interesting...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post

Manual sync with what? I am not cloud-based.
    didn't affect mine, but I have google calendar as my default...given the history of palms problems with the cloud based syncing (losing contacts, etc), I figured I should use google as my default for everything. I would highly recommend others to do so based on this issue as well...
    My google calendar events shifted back an hour as well (2pm events now at 3pm), very annoying. Seems like only the events that were created on my phone where affected or just the default calendar events were changed for me.
    Last edited by housetube; 03/14/2010 at 07:27 PM.
    you could just set your clock an hour ahead for a temporary fix.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Not happening to me... I am using Google calendar.
    hm...my calendar appointments are all messed up as well...

1) Recurring appointments that's supposed to be 7:45am are now 8:45am. This is a family member's google calendar I subscribe to.

2) Recurring appts that I have ceated also shifted. What was noon is now 1pm.

a manual resync did not fix the problem.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    My Palm account changed. But not any of my or my wife's Google.
    Thankfully I don't really use the Palm calendar for much. Has anyone figured out a good solution?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    My exchange calendar entries are fine. My wife uses the Palm calendar and all of her appointments moved forward one hour.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    My appointments were all 1 hour ahead, so I discovered that my time zone had been changed from Central to Eastern. Changed it back and all is well. Not sure why it changed by itself, but this was an easy fix.
    St. Patrick's Day notification is now on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.
    update: both calendars I referenced in my earlier post are correct on google's side. It's only shifted and incorrect on the pre's calendar.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    my exchange calendar is inconsistent. most recurring events are correct, but one of them is persistently 1 hour ahead. Not only that, but if I change the series, it doesnt change the time, but if I change the occurance, it does. Weird.
    mine has been flickiing back and forth between the correct time and an hour ahead. I just checked timezone and it was "use network timezone" but showing ET instead of Central. I put it manually on Central and it seems ok. Calendar has all shifted back.
    my palm calender is an hour ahead. I use it as a schedule for classes. But the weird thing is that they didn't JUST change after daylight savings. My boyfriend was looking at my calendar and noticed last week sometime. But it only happened to events that were after spring break(which happens to be this coming week). So I just figured when daylight savings came around it would fix itself. I guess not. My classes are set as custom recurring events. I have tried syncing and this did not fix it. Should I just change the time on them?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast