1.    #1  
    Can someone make a patch:
    for an Icon in the Top Bar that lets us know of a Voicemail?
    You might have better luck asking in the patch forum.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 65K09 View Post
    Can someone make a patch:
    for an Icon in the Top Bar that lets us know of a Voicemail?
    yes!!!!! I cannot stand the notification bar that ALWAYS comes up at the bottom of the screen.

I know we have the best, most unobtrusive notifications, but the dam voicemail one keeps coming back over and over and over and over and over.

It is sooo annoying.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    yes!!!!! I cannot stand the notification bar that ALWAYS comes up at the bottom of the screen.

I know we have the best, most unobtrusive notifications, but the dam voicemail one keeps coming back over and over and over and over and over.

It is sooo annoying.
    ?
    What do you mean exactly? Like if you have VMs that you have not listened to and you reboot they come back? That's the only way I see it being annoying since I dismissed it before hand..
    Using 'Reset Voicemail Count' is a good work-around for me.. . (until YouView and Palm work together and properly allow the speaker issues to be worked out. Then the VM alert issues will be no more for me.)

I would not like it at the top myself, keeping everything in one place at the bottom is perfect. Got to love all the patches though, these ways to customize our phones is just too awesome and getting new ones weekly is like a mini update of goodies.