Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! The Palm Pre Plus makes CNET'S top ten must have gadgets of the month!

Quote from CNET:

This month's picks include the Nexus One and the Squeezebox Radio. What else is hot on our most recent Must-Have Gadgets list? The Palm Pre Plus and a stellar flat-panel TV, to name just two. Rather than trying to compare gadgets across multiple categories, we present them in alphabetical order, because when you get right down to it, we think they're all must-haves.

Also quoted from CNET:

The Palm Pre Plus earns its place as the top WebOS device, improving on the Pre with a better design and performance, and upgraded features. Verizon customers looking for a versatile smartphone to balance their personal and work lives will be well-served by the Pre Plus.

Top 10 must-have gadgets and electronics - CNET Reviews
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    So, CNET's finally recognizing webOS (they also featured the Pre Plus in the smartphone category)? Nice to see.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    So, CNET's finally recognizing webOS (they also featured the Pre Plus in the smartphone category)? Nice to see.
    CNET has always recognized the Pre....it's BOL that refuses to acknowledge its existence.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    CNET has always recognized the Pre....it's BOL that refuses to acknowledge its existence.
    BOL?
    Buzz Out Loud
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Buzz Out Loud
    Hey Blaize!

Is it bad that I have 2.5 out of the 10 devices they list there?

Pre (hence the .5), Harmony One and the Klipsch S4
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Hey Master Pants!

Of course it's not bad...we like our toys...heh...

Always nice to see something you like get recognition. Makes explaining what it is to curious folks that much easier, especially if it's a good review in a national mag/website/news program.
    It is also nice to notice that the iPhone 3GS isn't up there
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    It is also nice to notice that the iPhone 3GS isn't up there
    This. Big time.

There are 3 phones on there. Who "must have" three phones? Really? and it's net book review says "feel like a last gen system". That's a must have? Doesn't sound like a great list. I want a Harmony One bad though.
    Nice to see that these (cnet) old dogs are still looking at new tricks.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I listen to the Kim Komando radio show and hear her talk about the iPhone and Droid pretty often, but I've never heard her even mention the Pre or webOS.

Think she's a big Apple person anyway, even if she does have a fairly interesting and informative show.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    nope... Cnet always has and always will be anti sprint. Came for verizon and they love it. Come for sprint and they question it
    cnet is the cnn of technology.

to them, anything bush or republican is sprint. But obama, he's definitely a Verizon. Like that for the past 6 years.

btw off the record... I encourage everyone to impeach obama for this damn force of healthcare bill and not fixing this spending
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    nope... Cnet always has and always will be anti sprint. Came for verizon and they love it. Come for sprint and they question it
    Okay, I'll buy that (and the BOL comment earlier).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    btw off the record... I encourage everyone to impeach obama for this damn force of healthcare bill and not fixing this spending
    No reason to be off the record. I couldn't agree more. And don't stop with Obama.
    pretty soon, once a new hardware comes out with webos, we will be able to go neck to neck with them. they have us on build quality at the moment, buts thats it. cant wait for the showdown.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    cnet is the cnn of technology.

to them, anything bush or republican is sprint. But obama, he's definitely a Verizon. Like that for the past 6 years.

btw off the record... I encourage everyone to impeach obama for this damn force of healthcare bill and not fixing this
    spending
    You can stick that impeachment idea of yours where the sun don't shine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Buzz Out Loud
    BOL crew never gives Pre deserved recognition.
    Molly is all about droid.

I keep wanting to e-mail the show about why they don't mention The Pre
    all the bashing they do over iphone
    control and how they prop up android for its access and user friendly ui.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast